Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Great Quote from Today!

1. -1
    2008 AFC EASTERN DIVISION CHAMPIONS!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    I'm back in Florida BABY!
    Thanks / No Thanks

Great Quote from Today!

Said defensive end Jason Taylor: "I'm not going to go home and print up a T-shirt [that says] 8-7 or 9-7, whatever we end up. It's still a disappointment not to be in the playoffs."

Wow, does this team reflect it's coach now in almost every way or what. 4-0 in December, 5 game winning streak, and yet, they are not satisfied. Of course any team or player that misses the playoffs is disappointed and looks back on missed opportunity,regardless of what kind of success they have, but, it's great to see the fire in this team that, we're not satisfied with 8-8 or 9-7 and next year, we're coming out for blood. After last season, these guys could easily take this turnaround of a season and happily put it in their pocket, but, it's unacceptable to them, and, that's the kind of mindset we want. Here's to making the right moves during the offseason and coming back next year with our sites set on nothing but the playoff's!

It's better to remain silent and appear a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!
    "Mark Twain"
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    League Dominator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St. Pete Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    good stuff
    Jets suck, Bills suck, Patriots suck.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Chesapeake, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fishfan34
    Said defensive end Jason Taylor: "I'm not going to go home and print up a T-shirt [that says] 8-7 or 9-7, whatever we end up. It's still a disappointment not to be in the playoffs."

Wow, does this team reflect it's coach now in almost every way or what. 4-0 in December, 5 game winning streak, and yet, they are not satisfied. Of course any team or player that misses the playoffs is disappointed and looks back on missed opportunity,regardless of what kind of success they have, but, it's great to see the fire in this team that, we're not satisfied with 8-8 or 9-7 and next year, we're coming out for blood. After last season, these guys could easily take this turnaround of a season and happily put it in their pocket, but, it's unacceptable to them, and, that's the kind of mindset we want. Here's to making the right moves during the offseason and coming back next year with our sites set on nothing but the playoff's!
    Its great to see this from a player
    "Too often we lose interest in life's simple pleasures, Remember when someone annoys you it takes 34 muscles in your face to frown, BUT it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and Bit**-slap the muther****** upside the head"
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Member of the 'Owned! Awards' Commitee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tulancingo, Mexico
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah I love his attitude, it's good to see players like him in our team
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Great quote, and good to see from players, but JT has always made great quotes. I'm not sure if it's a reflection of the coach or just JT. Either way, I like it, and I like what Saban has brought to Miami!!!
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fishfan34

Damn, I can feel my testosterone levels rising!!
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Pure white trash...god I love her!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maine (Patsy fan HELL!)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    just think what a guy like willis mcgahee would have said..."hey, I got my stats, so what is the problem"?
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I love the intensity and attitude of our veterans (namely Zach and JT). They're always with the winning mentality. Next season should be really good.

Is it 3am yet?
    Quote Quote