Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: GREAT Mock Draft

  1. -11
    ckparrothead's Avatar
    Premium Member

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    47,160
    vCash:
    2939
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by kastofsna120
    i like that everyone now has us drafting cromartie
    And Sinorice Moss, and Devin Hester, and Chad Jackson, and up to a week or so ago, AJ Nicholson, and Eric Winston....basically anyone in FL.

    What I found funny was when everyone and their sister decided to stick Andrew Whitworth in all their mock drafts just because he played for Nick at LSU.
    Twitter: @ckparrot
    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    Mindwarp's Avatar
    Captain Caveman

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2003
    Posts:
    13,008
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    1st overall draft pick
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindwarp
    wtf did Antonio Cromartie Delacre? he is only a junior and was injured the WHOLE year? wtf

    bah i just read he did declate he gets a Major WTF from me
    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2004
    Posts:
    258
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    lake mary,florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jon19
    1st Round: Trade this pick for a 2nd and 3rd

    2nd Round: Antonio Cromartie (The best CB in the nation if he was not hurt...big, fast and physical...trust me on this...I hate FSU but I watch them just to seet this man play...He almost single handedly beat Miami last year...Miami won the game after he got hurt..TRUST ME...look at film for yourself)

    2nd Round: Carpenter (great leader), or Ernie Sims (what a beast)

    3rd Round: Best Available

    3rd Round: Best Available

    4th Round: Best Available

    Free Agent Signing: Robert Garza (one more solid OLd ), get Nate Clements from Buffalo and a DT, along with Terrell Owens and Julian Peterson
    garza was resigned 2 days ago
    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2006
    Posts:
    19
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How about LeCharles Bentley
    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2004
    Posts:
    258
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    lake mary,florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindwarp
    wtf did Antonio Cromartie Delacre? he is only a junior and was injured the WHOLE year? wtf
    i know it sounds like not a good move but he spoke to his family and he is declaring $ the draft it was in yesterdays newspaper. many more juniors will start declaring soon
    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2004
    Posts:
    258
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    lake mary,florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jon19
    How about LeCharles Bentley
    if that is the guy from N.O i'm all for it!!!!!!!!! that would be a good pick up so we keep hadnot at rg.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    caneaddict's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2005
    Posts:
    1,177
    vCash:
    1102
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ckparrothead
    And Sinorice Moss, and Devin Hester, and Chad Jackson, and up to a week or so ago, AJ Nicholson, and Eric Winston....basically anyone in FL.

    What I found funny was when everyone and their sister decided to stick Andrew Whitworth in all their mock drafts just because he played for Nick at LSU.
    I know you keep mentioning that it's not more likely that Saban takes an O-Linemen from LSU and I agree. However Cromartie is different.

    I'm a HUGE canes fan (obviously my user name may give that away) but I don't have any desire to draft any of the Canes players over players from other schools that match up talent wise.

    However, Cromartie is simply a different case. Even if he had played for Boise State, I would be hoping he falls to us in the 2nd. Same way I hope Jason Allen falls to us in the 3rd. I think Cromartie is top 10 talent and represents solid value at our pick in the 1st round and phenomenal value at our pick in the 2nd.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    ChambersWI's Avatar
    Owner of the Palace of Wisdom

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2004
    Posts:
    12,309
    vCash:
    7840
    Loc:
    Harrisburg, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jon19
    1st Round: Trade this pick for a 2nd and 3rd

    2nd Round: Antonio Cromartie (The best CB in the nation if he was not hurt...big, fast and physical...trust me on this...I hate FSU but I watch them just to seet this man play...He almost single handedly beat Miami last year...Miami won the game after he got hurt..TRUST ME...look at film for yourself)

    2nd Round: Carpenter (great leader), or Ernie Sims (what a beast)

    3rd Round: Best Available

    3rd Round: Best Available

    4th Round: Best Available

    Free Agent Signing:
    Robert Garza (one more solid OLd ), get Nate Clements from Buffalo and a DT, along with Terrell Owens and Julian Peterson
    If we trade a pick we can do better than a 2nd and 3rd.

    Cromartie will be a steal, but he's been hurt all year so let's not gamble early.

    Simms is too small for us

    and the rest of the picks are very specific

    Garza just signed a contract extension with Da Bears.

    Clements, TO, AND Peterson?!? We can't afford all three, maybe not even 2/3.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Great Mike Mayock Mock Draft - Our 2a Draft Pick
    By eckonice in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 11:29 PM
  2. Great NBA mock draft
    By Roman529 in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 04:35 PM
  3. Great Mock Draft
    By FinFanatic80 in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 11:01 PM
  4. A great mock draft (link)
    By COMEBACKRICKY in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 02:56 PM
  5. Great Mock Draft Links
    By jbond in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 06:07 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •