Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: My round 1-3 mock

  1. -1
    Pocoloco's Avatar
    I'm your huckleberry

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2005
    Posts:
    3,265
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks

    My round 1-3 mock

    Tell me this wouldn't be an absolute steal!! Could it happen, or is everything too much of a stretch???

    Round 1: Jay Cutler, QB Vanderbilt
    Round 2: Eric Winston, OT Miami
    (http://hurricanesports.collegesports...on_eric00.html)
    Round 3: Jason Allen, CB Tennessee
    (http://utsports.collegesports.com/sp...n_jason00.html)


    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Thank you #54...

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    11,985
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Burnaby, B.C., Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocoloco
    Tell me this wouldn't be an absolute steal!! Could it happen, or is everything too much of a stretch???

    Round 1: Jay Cutler, QB Vanderbilt
    Round 2: Eric Winston, OT Miami
    (http://hurricanesports.collegesports...on_eric00.html)
    Round 3: Jason Allen, CB Tennessee
    (http://utsports.collegesports.com/sp...n_jason00.html)

    Cutler will be gone by the time we pick unless he totally ****s the bed at the combine.

    Winston could drop to the second round.




    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Regan21286's Avatar
    Wa Wa Wee Wa

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2003
    Posts:
    5,465
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    UCLA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cutler could be gone depending on who enters the draft. I'd rather have Jonathan Scott than Winston unless Winston does arrive around our pick in the 2nd/3rd round.

    And so do people who don't vote for me in FH March Madness http://www.dolphinsnation.com/forums...d.php?t=215893
    Players I'm looking at for 08 draft: Adarius Bowman, DR Cromartie, Martin Rucker, Bruce Davis, Shannon Tevaga, Tracy Porter, Brian Brohm, Matt Ryan, Chris Long, John Carlson, Chauncey Washington (ex-HS teammate)
    Interesting fact: Bill Parcells was the 1st NFL coach to have Gatorade dumped on him after a W in 1985.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    Pocoloco's Avatar
    I'm your huckleberry

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2005
    Posts:
    3,265
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    well assume Young and jacobs are in the draft. Young is obviously a top ten pick, so no one has to overreach for Cutler. Jacobs is nice insurance in round 2/3 if you miss out. Still think we won't get Cutler??
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Thank you #54...

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    11,985
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Burnaby, B.C., Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocoloco
    well assume Young and jacobs are in the draft. Young is obviously a top ten pick, so no one has to overreach for Cutler. Jacobs is nice insurance in round 2/3 if you miss out. Still think we won't get Cutler??
    If Young enters the draft:

    Leinart goes @ 2 to the Saints
    Young goes @ 3 to the Titans

    You could flip that around if you like, either way they are both off the board after three picks.

    Cutler could then go to:

    The Jets @ 4, the Raiders @ 6 (I know they have Andrew Walter), the Lions @ 9 or the Cardinals @ 10.

    Jacobs is a non factor as far as I'm concerned. If we took him in the 2nd or 3rd round I would'nt be able to start a "WE REACHED FOR JACOBS!!!" thread fast enough because I'd be busy tossing myself off the Oak Street bridge.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Pocoloco's Avatar
    I'm your huckleberry

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2005
    Posts:
    3,265
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm not proposing we draft Jacobs, just that it could be something that the Jets, Raiders, Lions or Cardinals might consider later on.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    22,272
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by unifiedtheory

    Jacobs is a non factor as far as I'm concerned. If we took him in the 2nd or 3rd round I would'nt be able to start a "WE REACHED FOR JACOBS!!!" thread fast enough because I'd be busy tossing myself off the Oak Street bridge.
    No doubt, as of now he's a 4th rounder.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    Skeet84's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    5,889
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think Cutler will be gone by the time we pick and unless he is there I see us going Defense or O-line. I also think Winston will be gone late in the first.



    Thank you to IN_FLAMES for Sig and Avy!!!
    Thanks also to Samuel L. Jackson!!!


    Thanks for all your votes it really means alot!
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    PhinSoldia's Avatar
    Miami Dolphin Columnist in the Making

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2004
    Posts:
    3,740
    vCash:
    3256
    Loc:
    O Town
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by unifiedtheory
    Cutler will be gone by the time we pick unless he totally ****s the bed at the combine.

    Winston could drop to the second round.

    Cutler can be this year's Aaron Rogers
    Follow me on Twitter.. @DSEmpire_BA

    For My work http://dynastysportsempire.com/author/brent-antonio/
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    Danny's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2003
    Posts:
    10,296
    vCash:
    8611
    Loc:
    Kissimmee,FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not really, I think Cutler's gonna be this years Rivers.....I'd rather have Scott too but we could go for Greenway if he's there.

    Ozzy rules!!
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 03:38 PM
  2. Average Mock:Round One Talent that Slips to Miami In Round Two
    By PROUDMONKEY in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 05:03 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 08:50 PM
  4. COMMENTARY: First Round Mock/Dolphins 7 Round Mock 2.0
    By Aqua4Ever04 in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 09:13 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •