Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 48 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Merged: Marcus Vick

1. -1
    He's Backkkkk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks

Vick Could Be A Better Qb Than Michael

From what i am seein tonight he is one hell of a QB.he could fit in miamis system perfectly.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He is less athletic and does not possess the arm strength of his brother but I tend to agree that he COULD be better.

Marcus still has a ways to go, but you can see that his upside as a passer is much higher than Michael.

I think that Michael is more electric, but Marcus can be the better Quarterback because he will not necessarily be such a liability to his teams passing game like Michael is for Atlanta.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    He's Backkkkk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetti13
    He is less athletic and does not possess the arm strength of his brother but I tend to agree that he COULD be better.

Marcus still has a ways to go, but you can see that his upside as a passer is much higher than Michael.

I think that Michael is more electric, but Marcus can be the better Quarterback because he will not necessarily be such a liability to his teams passing game like Michael is for Atlanta.

remember a QB has to throw not run
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That is why Marcus can be better than Michael
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Marcus Vick!

Did anyone watch the Va Tech game last night. Vick went 22-28, and showed that he can throw the ball against a solid team. He will be a better QB than his brother Mike, he has the ability to break off the runs like Mike, but he also has shown in his 1st season that he can throw the ball. He will only get better, I feel that if he was in the draft this year, that I would love to see the Dolphins select him. He has the ability to change the game like his brother, but also can sit in the pocket and throw the ball. He will lead Va Tech to an undefeated season, and if he stays in school next year, he will for sure lead Va Tech to a national title.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Diego
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I was only able to watch the highlights. I like him but I don't know where he is at or will be at on the draft boards. Obviously his stock is rising. I think we will probably be drafting pretty high. I don't see us in the top five. Where he is probably going to end up.
    "What Good Fortune it is for Governments that People do not Think" - Adolph Hitler
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Board Linebacker

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Vick was awesome last night, especially considering it's only his 8th start. If he continues to develop, he's guaranteed first rounder 2007. Top 10.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    England
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Miamifin23
    Vick went 22-28, and showed that he can throw the ball against a solid team. He will be a better QB than his brother Mike,
    At Virginia Tech Mike Vick led the nation in passer rating on his way to the national title game and had far better stats than marcus has, yet still can't throw the ball consistantly well against an nfl defense. We'll see how marcus does in the pro's but i'm not optimistic
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    FinHeavean VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Toronto, On. Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I wasn't impressed with him 2 weeks ago.. but he did look very good last night.

It takes discipline to not formulate opinions about something WITHOUT KNOWING ALL THE FACTS.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    You sit on a throne of lies!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Southside Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by touborg
    Vick was awesome last night, especially considering it's only his 8th start. If he continues to develop, he's guaranteed first rounder 2007. Top 10.
    If he keeps this pace up, it's not hard to imagine him as the first pick in the 2007 draft.

I've got so many lawyers lined up to see me, you'd think I had tobacco leaking out of my breast implants.
    - Jimmy James
    Quote Quote