Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: .

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
Page 1 of 150 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Merged: Jay Cutler I

1. -1
    The Beer Pong Table of Champions!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Merged: Jay Cutler I

I have never seen this guy play until today but let me tell you something, this guy can play. I was at the UF game and saw him in person and he is a hell of a qb. IMO he has everything you look for in a franshice qb he has mobile(enough) and has a very strong arm. If he was on a better team the talk about this kid would be through the roof. I think all in all he will end up being a 1st round pick.

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ormond Beach..OBC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the game isn;t even over yet?

3. -3

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigScuingili
    the game isn;t even over yet?
    Yea i left at half time so i could watch the miami game.

4. -4

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm kind of regretting leaving this game...

5. -5
    thank you

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    nashville,TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    imo when its all said and done cutler will be the best qb to come out this year. cutler> lineart imo

6. -6
    thank you

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    nashville,TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the only reason vandy is in this game is cutler fla is got way more talent, cutler has a rocket

7. -7

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nolefin
    imo when its all said and done cutler will be the best qb to come out this year. cutler> lineart imo
    Honestly i wouldn't doubt it. I'm watching this guy in disbelieve he is so athletic, big, and has a hell of a strong arm. His throws for the most part are right on target and if there not its because he is throwing off balance because there is pressure in his face. I really want the dolphins to draft this guy.

8. -8
    thank you

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    nashville,TN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    all tied up, i swear we should use our #1 pick on this guy,

9. -9
    4:20

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In my own world
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy1
    I have never seen this guy play until today but let me tell you something, this guy can play. I was at the UF game and saw him in person and he is a hell of a qb. IMO he has everything you look for in a franshice qb he has mobile(enough) and has a very strong arm. If he was on a better team the talk about this kid would be through the roof. I think all in all he will end up being a 1st round pick.
    This was my first time to see the dude ever and ive watched from the mid 4rth and from what i see is Tom Brady with the same cool but more athletic.... I'm not a band wagon type but i want him to be our next qb. if he played with better talent he would be awesome

10. -10
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Jay Cutler is a baller

Looks like my fears of Florida overlooking Vandy came true. Tied up with 25 seconds left at the moment. I must say I am extremely impressed with Jay Cutler. I can see why he was named to the preseason All-SEC team.

Similar Threads

1. MERGED: Jets want Cutler
    By Dolfan3773 in forum Beasts of the AFC East
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 09:48 AM
  2. Merged: Jay Cutler
    By DolfanDaveInATX in forum General NFL Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 02:40 AM
  3. Merged: Jay Cutler II
    By midwest_phinfan in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 189