Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Current Phins Able To Takeover A Game???

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Current Phins Able To Takeover A Game???

Who in your opinion are the Phins players currently on the roster capable of taking over a game???

To me the two guys that first come to mind are...........Chris Chambers, and Ricky Williams. Chris has ALWAYS had the talent to do it, and this year he showed he can put it all together to make it happen. I'm still not really a huge Ricky fan, but he has done it several times during his short career, and there's really no reason to suggest that he cannot do it again. Ronnie Brown may also be capable of this, but I don't think we've seen enough evidence of it to say he's a player capable of dominating a game. On Defense Jason Taylor(Especially with his new role under Saban being ALL OVER the field) I think is the most capable of changing/dominating a game on defense.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Charter Member of the Dolphin's Fan Club

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sebastian, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    CC can't pass it to himself, so that leaves RW who has to have O'line help. So that leaves JT.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Left So Fla, never the Fins...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by outlawd2u
    Who in your opinion are the Phins players currently on the roster capable of taking over a game???

To me the two guys that first come to mind are...........Chris Chambers, and Ricky Williams. Chris has ALWAYS had the talent to do it, and this year he showed he can put it all together to make it happen. I'm still not really a huge Ricky fan, but he has done it several times during his short career, and there's really no reason to suggest that he cannot do it again. Ronnie Brown may also be capable of this, but I don't think we've seen enough evidence of it to say he's a player capable of dominating a game. On Defense Jason Taylor(Especially with his new role under Saban being ALL OVER the field) I think is the most capable of changing/dominating a game on defense.
    Brown could dominate at any given time. He has that rare combination of speed and power. Randy McMike can take over a game and of course, CC and RW. On D, JT and ZT can change a game in a heartbeat.
    Quote Quote