Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: LeBron chokes again

1. -1
    What Sherman aspires to be

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks

LeBron chokes again

He's 2-15 in his career in game winning/tying shots. Tonight vs the Nuggets he couldn't get open on the inbound with 20 seconds left. Then after an offensive rebound the ball is passed out to him where he is wide open for a 3 & had Illgauskas screening for him, so naturally he passes the ball to a guy with no confidence. Then, just like in the Laker game, LeBron goes to the line with a chance to tie, & he chokes again. He's certainly not MJ or Kobe.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    BRICK!!!!

Little Boykins with the Big 3 at the end.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Exactly why he's not this "great" who everybody claims him to be. LeBron James has two MAJOR flaws in his game. One is his lack of defense, and the second is the fact that he's simply not a clutch player. He can, but probably won't work on his defense, but being clutch takes a lot of concentration and it's something that you either have it or you don't. So far in his third year, LeBron is still one of the worse clutch performers in the NBA. How are you gonna be "the great" if you're not clutch? Jordan was obviously clutch. Kobe is clutch. Vince Carter is clutch. Dwyane Wade is clutch. Chauncey Billups is clutch. ****, I don't even know who I'd rather take a game-winning shot for my team, LeBron James or Larry Hughes?

Again, Dwyane Wade is better.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    And thus the major difference between Wade and Lebron....

I have never watched a close Heat game where I didn't think that Wade would win it for us.

And it is the grand total of big shots that Wade has made that makes him great.

Even in Game 7 last year (Detroit)...The Heat was dead in the water till he single handedly brought them back into the game to make it a close one down the stretch....all while not being able to breathe.

The legend of Dwyane Wade has just started....but it is gonna be fun to watch for the next 12 years or so....

Lucky US.
    "We Dolphin fans here, if you don't like the Dolphins then **** ya, you don't know nutin' bout that, that is the way we are born here in the 305, if you don't like the Dolphins, then **** ya, simple as that." - Trick Daddy
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ....yea kinda like when Kobe was younger and throwing up airballs when the game was on the line right? Players never get better when they are like 21 years old. Sometimes you guys are amazing.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Is he even 21 yet? Why do people try to compare him to Kobe at this point in his career? I can understand the comparisons to Wade and Melo since they were drafted together but they arent really fair either. He needs another 5 yrs before comparing him to Kobe becomes valid and another 20 before the Jordan comparisons can be made.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I will take Lebron and his kind of "choking" any day of the week!

Please, give me a break!
    And you give Lebron SHAQ, and I bet his percentage improves. Everyone knows in the clutch Lebron is taking the shot. In Miami option #1 and #2 is Shaq, and then its Wade!!!! Lebron has about 3 guys hanging off of him. Big difference
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Never con a con man

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueprint

Again, Dwyane Wade is better.
    Wade is better now. Remember that he has 2 seasons after basketball ahead of Lebron. You are right with Lebron not being clutch yet but give him some time. Also remember that with 2 more years experience (college), Lebron is avg more points, shooting better from the field and 3, avg more rebounds, and turns the ball over less.

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeO
    I will take Lebron and his kind of "choking" any day of the week!

Please, give me a break!
    And you give Lebron SHAQ, and I bet his percentage improves. Everyone knows in the clutch Lebron is taking the shot. In Miami option #1 and #2 is Shaq, and then its Wade!!!! Lebron has about 3 guys hanging off of him. Big difference

Do you even watch any Heat games? Wade is the clear cut #1 scoring threat on the Heat and the #1 option offensively...it is part of what is going on now with SHAQ not getting enough shots...

In the clutch, the options are A) Wade, B) Wade, C) Wade. It is to easy to put SHAQ at the line in a close game....

Welcome to 2006.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    What Sherman aspires to be

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    LeBron certainly didn't take the shot last night. He got scared. He let his team down again.
    Quote Quote