Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 93

Thread: Merged: Charlie Whitehurst

  1. -1
    Dors156's Avatar
    He's Backkkkk

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2005
    Posts:
    6,170
    vCash:
    1016
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks

    whitehurst playin right now

    on espn.watch it.could be our guy next year
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    bg34's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2004
    Posts:
    529
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Waynesboro, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Your joking right??
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    mbsinmisc's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2003
    Posts:
    1,121
    vCash:
    1284
    Loc:
    Murrells Inlet, S.C.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i dont hate whitehurst. he has had a couple of different o-coordinators, and he has been hurt a little , but he could be a steal in the third.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    adamprez2003's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    11,681
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The guy hasn't impressed me this year. I think this is the thrid game I've seen of him in 2005 and he seems like someone you might take a shot at in the later rounds but nothing to get excited over
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Nappy Roots's Avatar
    Da Dalphins

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2004
    Posts:
    15,138
    vCash:
    1160
    Loc:
    Flawda
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mbsinmisc
    i dont hate whitehurst. he has had a couple of different o-coordinators, and he has been hurt a little , but he could be a steal in the third.
    he wont go in the 3rd. he'll go 2nd day
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Jaj's Avatar
    What you say?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2003
    Posts:
    13,149
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    LA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nappy Roots
    he wont go in the 3rd. he'll go 2nd day
    Probably somewhere around there yes unless he runs some incredible time and weighs in at a strong 225 lbs. He's physically very impressive because he can scramble too. I prefer Croyle though because of the way he throws the deep ball and his team leadership ability.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    ckparrothead's Avatar
    Premium Member

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    47,255
    vCash:
    3752
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    2
    If that article was right about Whitehurst's throwing shoulder...woofa. Watch out. He's got so many tools. His accuracy is good too.
    Twitter: @ckparrot
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    Jaj's Avatar
    What you say?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2003
    Posts:
    13,149
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    LA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ckparrothead
    If that article was right about Whitehurst's throwing shoulder...woofa. Watch out. He's got so many tools. His accuracy is good too.
    Just out of curiosity CK, who is your sleeper QB?
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    KB21's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2001
    Posts:
    9,911
    vCash:
    1081
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He's completed 67% of his passes on the year with a 7.33 yards per attempt average. That's pretty impressive and is definitely a bounce back from his junior year. This year seems to be more in line with his sophomore season, where he completed around 62% of his passes with a 7.6 yards per attempt average.

    He's got a complete package of tools to work with. You probably aren't going to find a quarterback with a stronger arm than Charlie Whitehurst, and he brings a great deal of mobility to the table. As they said in the game today, Whitehurst can run, but he's much more comfortable in the pocket. That's a much better trait to have than say Vince Young, who is more comfortable out of the pocket than in the pocket.

    This guy is a first round talent who has a very high upside if he puts it all together at the next level.

    Credit to feelthepain
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    Nappy Roots's Avatar
    Da Dalphins

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2004
    Posts:
    15,138
    vCash:
    1160
    Loc:
    Flawda
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21
    He's completed 67% of his passes on the year with a 7.33 yards per attempt average. That's pretty impressive and is definitely a bounce back from his junior year. This year seems to be more in line with his sophomore season, where he completed around 62% of his passes with a 7.6 yards per attempt average.

    He's got a complete package of tools to work with. You probably aren't going to find a quarterback with a stronger arm than Charlie Whitehurst, and he brings a great deal of mobility to the table. As they said in the game today, Whitehurst can run, but he's much more comfortable in the pocket. That's a much better trait to have than say Vince Young, who is more comfortable out of the pocket than in the pocket.

    This guy is a first round talent who has a very high upside if he puts it all together at the next level.

    no doubting that. he has 1st round talent, with undrafted result
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Charlie Whitehurst?
    By sleek in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 12:41 PM
  2. Charlie Whitehurst?
    By Bonedoc7777 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 10:52 PM
  3. Charlie Whitehurst anyone???
    By Dolphinzoneman in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-04-2005, 02:39 AM
  4. charlie whitehurst??
    By nolefin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-12-2005, 08:07 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •