Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Staff Changes!! Please Read!

1. -1
    unknown quantity

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    northeast ohio
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindwarp
    at everyone checking there numbers.

again i want to thank everyone. Hopefully we can bring to the table what muck and AJ did as well. I have confidence that this site will keep growing and keep being the # 1 site on the web
    if you guys could take a minute and stop patting each other on the back, why are you guys deleting all the post you feel is inappropriate. Some of the off the wall comments make this site fun to read. You can't be freakin serious 24/7. lighten up mod squad.....
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Now completely imaginary

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Elsewhere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloMotto
    why are you guys deleting all the post you feel is inappropriate.

Why indeed.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    unknown quantity

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    northeast ohio
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck

Why indeed.
    live and let live
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a land far, far away
    Thanks / No Thanks
    live and let live
    he was being sarcasic.

We didn't get as far as we did by allowing personal attacks, off color comments, personal insults,or derogatory remarks. There are members here of all races, religions, ages, and orientations. We remove offensive remarks in order to stay the best by making this a comfortable atmospere for everyone. Had we not adopted that policy early, we may not have been around in April 2004 when you signed up. Our policy is not going to change, so you may as well get used to it, and abide by it.

Besides, this is not the correct place to make comments such as you did. There is a forum in and of itself for that. I'm quite disapointed that you decided to use a congratualtory announcement thread to take shots at a long standing policy.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    wiley veteran bad spelur

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    indian river country
    Thanks / No Thanks
    live and let live
    really, then why do you find it necessary to demean those who chose to financially support FinHeaven? As I can't find your divisive comments I guess admin felt the same way.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    RIP Gary Moore

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Temecula, Ca.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    if you guys could take a minute and stop patting each other on the back, why are you guys deleting all the post you feel is inappropriate. Some of the off the wall comments make this site fun to read. You can't be freakin serious 24/7. lighten up mod squad.....
    Bro be supportive, and enjoy the site, and the members of the family. We need unity here, not someone trying to divide the family. Be positive!:wink:

Thanks to Like2God for the great Avatar/Sig!

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    192.168.1.3/255.255.255.0
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Now completely imaginary

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Elsewhere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    live and let live
    After examining some of your previous posts regarding this subject, you've expressed displeasure with our tendency to take action before you personally get to see what we're taking action against.

On behalf of our entire staff, I would like to apologize for our haste. We will withhold taking action, disciplinary or otherwise, against any poster without prior authorization from you. We will resist the urge to sanitize any thread we would normally deem worthy of our attention on the spot.

Finally, in the future, we will make sure to schedule a consultation with you before making any changes or additions to the board relative to site policy.

I thank you for taking the time on a Sunday.

Your loving admin,
    Muck
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    RIP Gary Moore

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Temecula, Ca.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    After examining some of your previous posts regarding this subject, you've expressed displeasure with our tendency to take action before you personally get to see what we're taking action against.

On behalf of our entire staff, I would like to apologize for our haste. We will withhold taking action, disciplinary or otherwise, against any poster without prior authorization from you. We will resist the urge to sanitize any thread we would normally deem worthy of our attention on the spot.

Finally, in the future, we will make sure to schedule a consultation with you before making any changes or additions to the board relative to site policy.

Your loving admin,
    Muck
    :wink:
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Your loving admin,
    Muck
    The influence of Saban spreads. And good job Mods, now if people would just figure out how to use the draft forum....
    Quote Quote