Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Attention all Members:***

1. -271
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Grand Cayman and Minneapolis, MN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nopony
    This site is free to you. Costs you nothing. You get Dolphins news, Dolphins discussion, Dolphins analysis... free.

Stop looking at the people next to you to see if they're getting anything you are not. You are NOT ENTITLED TO ANYTHING.

And as long as we're here... be grateful to the VIPs, the people that give money to keep the site going. Without them, it might not be here at all... for you.

So if you like the site, stop worrying about everybody else, and just follow the rules.

And if you don't like the site... you are not court-ordered to be here, I'm sure.
    thanks, I think people forget what is done behind the scenes here to provide FREE Dolphin news. The admins, the staff, the Premium members and down to the VIP members whose subscriptions are vital to keep this site going do not ask a lot in return, what they do ask is that we treat each other with respect, regulate what we put out on the pages and in a sense censor oursleves so they do not have to.

However, there are certain people on this site, just as there is in society, that either cannot or will not do this and these rules are put in place to help keep this site running with a modicum of decorum.

One has to remember that we are not all adults on this site and not all male, we are trying to make a site that talks football and a boat load of other topics that is accessible to all users where kids (I have a 5 year old that comes here) and women and anyone else can browse without being offended. There are areas on this site where this is more acceptable, the depths of the sea and the ladies lounge for example and we need to use them.
    Support my Cause, 'Sleeping out to help Homeless Youth' by visiting www.firstgiving.com/paultyler and donating anything you can. I finished my three nights out in the snow! A couple pics, crappy blog and videos are on caymangolfer.spaces.live.com, check them out. It was a blast and makes me thankful I have a warm bed to live in everynight.

Quote Quote  

2. -272
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inFINSible
    There will always be people who lash out against any form of authority or rules.
    Right, like the ones who say they hate cops but would probably call 911 as soon as someone broke into their house.

Those people want protection without rules, which sounds like is what some of us here want.
    Quote Quote  

3. -273
    I'm on my comma

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Seattle, WA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MNFINFAN
    thanks, I think people forget what is done behind the scenes here to provide FREE Dolphin news. The admins, the staff, the Premium members and down to the VIP members whose subscriptions are vital to keep this site going do not ask a lot in return, what they do ask is that we treat each other with respect, regulate what we put out on the pages and in a sense censor oursleves so they do not have to.

However, there are certain people on this site, just as there is in society, that either cannot or will not do this and these rules are put in place to help keep this site running with a modicum of decorum.

One has to remember that we are not all adults on this site and not all male, we are trying to make a site that talks football and a boat load of other topics that is accessible to all users where kids (I have a 5 year old that comes here) and women and anyone else can browse without being offended. There are areas on this site where this is more acceptable, the depths of the sea and the ladies lounge for example and we need to use them.
    :yes: Exactly.

One mistake fine, two mistakes beginnig to become pain but when the bloody user posts over and over and over ad nauseum in the wrong bloody forum then they get warned and warned and booted. So yeah if it is a genuine mistake then it will not be worried about but if it is a trend then yeah it will be stopped.
    I love you man...

Quote Quote  

4. -274
    wiley veteran bad spelur

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    indian river country
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinaciousOne
    If I were to comment, "Well they've come to the right thread", that wouldn't get me any points, right?
    well, it would be interesting to see who complains... kinda like Gallager, he talks freely about "ugly" people...who the hell is going to come up and say "Hey, I resemble that remark"....
    Quote Quote  

5. -275
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Grand Cayman and Minneapolis, MN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NaboCane
    I love you man...
    Shh, my wife might find out
    Quote Quote  

6. -276
    I'm on my comma

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Seattle, WA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

7. -277
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Administrator's Warning:
    You have violated the rule against profanity. you have been warned accordingly. -inFINSible

Seems like nobody around here has the balls to say it...........

This point system is BULL ****!!! plain and simple nothing but utter nonsense.

Is this in the right forum?
    Quote Quote  

8. -278
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Oh, sorry man. She already knows. I had to tell her she had the wrong guy after I found that boiled rabbit on my stove.
    Quote Quote  

9. -279
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fishfan51
    Seems like nobody around here has the balls to say it...........

This point system is BULL S H I T!!! plain and simple nothing but utter nonsense.

Is this in the right forum?
    does it really matter to someone who posts 0.04 times a day??
    Quote Quote  

10. -280
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky Raccoon
    does it really matter to someone who posts 0.04 times a day??
    I only post when I have something I feel is important to say. I read the posts on an daily if not hourly basis, I don't need over 2500 posts filled with pointless drivel to have an over inflated post count. But hey whatever floats your boat buddy.

Administrator's Warning:
    You have violated the Avatar policy., your avatar has been changed, and you have been issued a warning
    Quote Quote