Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233 LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 328

Thread: ***Attention all Members:***

  1. -281
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2002
    Posts:
    6,248
    vCash:
    1147
    Loc:
    Sparks, NV
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Interesting. I don't currently have any violations so I don't see any warning meter. It almost makes me want to commit a few just so I could see how it works. Of course I'm guessing that wasn't your goal when setting this up. ; )
    Quote Quote  

  2. -282
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    17,876
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    In a land far, far away
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fishfan51
    Seems like nobody around here has the balls to say it...........

    This point system is BULL S H I T!!! plain and simple nothing but utter nonsense.

    Is this in the right forum?
    Wow...this really does prove you have balls!

    I'm so very sorry we acted without your express permission and approval.
    We'll try not to let that happen again.
    Next time we have an idea to improve the site, we'll send it through your "utter nonsense" filter...just to see if it makes the grade or not.
    We'll also fill out the proper request forms, and submit them to you in order to place a site related announcement in this forum.

    Fair enough?
    Quote Quote  

  3. -283
    FinsAreLife's Avatar
    F-A-L

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    4,761
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Rochester, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    this is a good way to get this site into top shape, some stiff rules but nothing harsh really and i can completely deal with it, i say decent job done by you guys
    F-A-L
    Quote Quote  

  4. -284
    cnc66's Avatar
    wiley veteran bad spelur

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2005
    Posts:
    19,550
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    indian river country
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rafael
    Interesting. I don't currently have any violations so I don't see any warning meter. It almost makes me want to commit a few just so I could see how it works. Of course I'm guessing that wasn't your goal when setting this up. ; )
    you can't see your meter? I can, yer OK
    Quote Quote  

  5. -285
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    17,876
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    In a land far, far away
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fishfan51
    I I don't need over 2500 posts filled with pointless drivel
    you aren't kidding either.... here's one of your finest contributions to date!

    http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/sh...93#post1317293
    Quote Quote  

  6. -286
    NaboCane's Avatar
    I'm on my comma

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    23,460
    vCash:
    1412
    Loc:
    Seattle, WA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cnc66
    you can't see your meter? I can, yer OK
    See; it's precisely for this reason that I use toilet stalls instead of urinals.


    Quote Quote  

  7. -287
    HelloMotto's Avatar
    unknown quantity

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2004
    Posts:
    1,292
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    northeast ohio
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fishfan51
    Administrator's Warning:
    You have violated the rule against profanity. you have been warned accordingly. -inFINSible


    Seems like nobody around here has the balls to say it...........

    This point system is BULL ****!!! plain and simple nothing but utter nonsense.

    Is this in the right forum?
    well if you say something like that, the remark is usually removed so no one can see it and you are given bad egg points and repremanded via PM. see no evil hear no evil ......
    Quote Quote  

  8. -288
    Don't believe everything you think.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    25,552
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    your six
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NaboCane
    See; it's precisely for this reason that I use toilet stalls instead of urinals.
    I do it because I'm small.

    but, I can ban people so, there's that....
    At a television studio in Hollywood on Monday night, Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor was doing the fox trot. He probably was wearing makeup, too.
    About an hour south down Interstate 5, quarterback John Beck was on the verge of lining up his chicken nuggets in a shotgun formation.


    Quote Quote  

  9. -289
    FinaciousOne's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    2,579
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    TX transplanted from FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inFINSible
    I do it because I'm small.

    but, I can ban people so, there's that....
    Cheaper than buying a Porsche.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -290
    d-day's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2004
    Posts:
    29,262
    vCash:
    8993
    Loc:
    The Myer
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by inFINSible
    I do it because I'm small.
    which is really of no concern downtown on 5th ave - as long as you're big in your wallet... :wink:

    Lip Balm?



    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. ***Attention all Members:***
    By fishfan51 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 320
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 09:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •