Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Sig Help

1. -1
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Jose, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks

Sig Help

Just wondering if anyone had a lil spare time and wouldnt mind making me a Tracy McGrady sig? It would be awesome using his picture from the playoffs last year vs the mavs when he made his 4 pt play or any picture with him showing emotion after a big shot. You all are creative so maybe you could come up with a pretty cool theme and just show me the picture you are thinking of working with! THanks in advance :wink:

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    February Photoshop Winner

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Clermont, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz
    Just wondering if anyone had a lil spare time and wouldnt mind making me a Tracy McGrady sig? It would be awesome using his picture from the playoffs last year vs the mavs when he made his 4 pt play or any picture with him showing emotion after a big shot. You all are creative so maybe you could come up with a pretty cool theme and just show me the picture you are thinking of working with! THanks in advance :wink:
    I just made this one...What do you think???

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...10/tmacsig.jpg
    VONNIE WHO????

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Jose, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine
    Honestly bro...that is a pretty sweet sig. My only criticism is that the picture on the right doesnt even look like Tmac. In fact it looks more like Stromile Swift lol. Is there any way you could change the right side? Be honest i dont want it to take you a long time because that was nice of you to make in the first place

Hey maybe if you could do something with the picture I have as my sig right now... Its up to you bro.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    February Photoshop Winner

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Clermont, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz
    Honestly bro...that is a pretty sweet sig. My only criticism is that the picture on the right doesnt even look like Tmac. In fact it looks more like Stromile Swift lol. Is there any way you could change the right side? Be honest i dont want it to take you a long time because that was nice of you to make in the first place

Hey maybe if you could do something with the picture I have as my sig right now... Its up to you bro.
    It is Tmac...straight from the NBA site..

http://www.nba.com/media/rockets/TMAC-LIVEIT800x600.jpg
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Jose, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine
    It is Tmac...straight from the NBA site..

http://www.nba.com/media/rockets/TMAC-LIVEIT800x600.jpg
    oh i know its him bro im just saying its kinda a weird pic of him...If u cant change it or it takes too long its awesome ill use it for sure but if theres neway u can...:wink:
    Quote Quote