Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Merged: ClothingLine/ Photoshop Graffic Designer Needed! $$$$$

1. -1
    www.worldwidehustler.com

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks

Merged: ClothingLine/ Photoshop Graffic Designer Needed! $$$$$

Hello all I am new to this forum and am a Huge Dolphins fan, have had season tickets (through my parents) my whole life. I started a clothing line 8 months ago with a partner of mine and we are looking for a Graffic Designer (someone good with photoshop or something similar). You do NOT have to be a professional. We are looking for someone who is great with putting our creative ideas onto a JPEG! We would prefer someone easy to work with. This would be a part time job for the person, please email me or Instant message me on aol/aim at memphis247@aol.com so that you can find out more information about what im looking for. feel free to check out my website www.worldwidehustler.com thanks so much look forward to your emails/instant messages. take care and go Dolphins!

Doug
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    www.worldwidehustler.com

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks

Photoshop Expert needed $$$$$$$$$$

Hello all I am new to this forum and am a Huge Dolphins fan, have had season tickets (through my parents) my whole life. I started a clothing line 8 months ago with a partner of mine and we are looking for a Graffic Designer (someone good with photoshop or something similar). You do NOT have to be a professional. We are looking for someone who is great with putting our creative ideas onto a JPEG! We would prefer someone easy to work with. This would be a part time job for the person, please email me or Instant message me on aol/aim at memphis247@aol.com so that you can find out more information about what im looking for. feel free to check out my website www.worldwidehustler.com thanks so much look forward to your emails/instant messages. take care and go Dolphins!

Doug
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldwideHustla

Doug
    Hey, Im part of the Graphics Machine here, you can see some of my work there. i would be interested in doing some work with you. Ill send you some more samples to your email.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    www.worldwidehustler.com

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    can you IM me on aol now?

memphis247
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cant right now man, working on a paper right now.. Shoot me an email at ShaneLK@gmail.com
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    always open for freelance work
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    I don't want a large Farva

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'd do it, but Skape is probably better than me. Keep in mind that you need papers from the NFL if you plan on making anything with players, logos, etc. or you are breaking copyright laws.

Quote Quote  

8. -8
    www.worldwidehustler.com

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The work im doing has nothing to do with Football, just had seen some nice photoshop on this site so i figured id ask , anyone interested send me an email with some samples and you IM screen name for aol/aim to memphis247@aol.com thanks so much
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldwideHustla
    The work im doing has nothing to do with Football, just had seen some nice photoshop on this site so i figured id ask , anyone interested send me an email with some samples and you IM screen name for aol/aim to memphis247@aol.com thanks so much
    Did you get my email? Well here is the link if you didnt..

http://photobucket.com/albums/v145/Goatskape/Sigs/
    Quote Quote