Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What if the signing of....

1. -1
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

What if the signing of....

Campbell has something to do w/ Culpepper? Obviously, I'm just speculating here but suppose something is in the works via trade or somehow he gets released? I know, I know there are a lot of variables here but it's something to think about. Worst case scenario, I think signing Campbell (provided he hasn't been hanging out w/ Onterrio Smith) is great because it gives us a legit #3. I love Welker but he's quite limited despite the fact that he gives us 110%. Should be interesting.

Big-time players make big-time plays in big-time games.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Go Giants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phinfan2003
    Campbell has something to do w/ Culpepper? Obviously, I'm just speculating here but suppose something is in the works via trade or somehow he gets released? I know, I know there are a lot of variables here but it's something to think about. Worst case scenario, I think signing Campbell (provided he hasn't been hanging out w/ Onterrio Smith) is great because it gives us a legit #3. I love Welker but he's quite limited despite the fact that he gives us 110%. Should be interesting.
    I don't think that is the case.
    2009 Draft wish list:
    Hakeem Nicks, WR UNC
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    yea me either

"THE AM CREW - THE JOLLIEST ***HOLES THIS SIDE OF THE NUT HOUSE." - Possum

Member formerly known as phinfan999.

Official First Runner up of the "I did not make the 2010 Finheaven March Madness so i made my own" Tournament.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    VICTORY IS MINE!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CANADA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not really because I expect Campbell to be mostly a deep threat and a returner.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boca Raton
    Thanks / No Thanks
    nope.

you lose.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Maybe it has something to do with Charlie Baggett, the former Minnesota WR coach, being our WR coach.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kennewick, WA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The reason we are going to sign Cambell is to have an explosive kickoff returner and a burner on offense who can go downfield opposite Chambers. Chambers will get double teams next year and Cambell would help stretch the defense away from Chris or they will stay on Chris and Cambell can make some big plays for us. Great sign if we get him.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Puck the Fats

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Denver
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I dont think this has anything to do with pepper they did not hook up much in minn and wouldnt hook up alot in miami and I doubt saban is going to trade any picks for a qb since he could have a qb for just a simple paycheck as in brees or maybe mcnair if released. Pepper will not be released he will demand atleast a #2 even if it was a #3 plus his contract = high price to pay for gus to start the first 8 games of the season next year.

Are You Talkin to me........

JMO
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Do people realize that Kelly Campbell was released by the Vikings on September 7th, and no team in the NFL felt he was worth picking up during the season? Solid #3 WR don't get left by the wayside by every team in the league. Of course, maybe it has something to do with the gun and drug charges he was facing. Regardless, there is virtually no reason to get excited by the signing of another loser like Campbell. This is David Boston redux, minus the talent.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Puck the Fats

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Denver
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolfanmark
    Do people realize that Kelly Campbell was released by the Vikings on September 7th, and no team in the NFL felt he was worth picking up during the season? Solid #3 WR don't get left by the wayside by every team in the league. Of course, maybe it has something to do with the gun and drug charges he was facing. Regardless, there is virtually no reason to get excited by the signing of another loser like Campbell. This is David Boston redux, minus the talent.
    Great Point
    Quote Quote