Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Lurkers

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Lurkers

Wow FH is running terrible today, I think mostly due to the amount of lurkers that come here, and with this Drew Brees signing frenzy we're getting Saints fans. Is it cause they have no board worth lurking of their own, let alone signing up for and posting on :eek: Or what is the deal? But wow... I'm at work and my entertainment is not entertaining because it's running like **** thanks to lurkers hitting refresh every 10 seconds. Wow this is just great
    (No offense to the FH crew, I understand bandwith costs, but lurkers are killin it for us that visit this place daily and actually post.)
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    I am Unicron,.Megatron is my slave

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    While I feel your pain, I don't think you had to take a shot at saints fans like that...

2009 Fanhell.com Fantasy Football Champion
    My Adopt-a-Fin is "Big Hit" Tony Bua
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wow, you can barely open any threads let alone post today...too many lurkers here on FH. I don't blame Saints fans as they probably don't have their own Saint's web site.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Cackalaka
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoCam Wake 91
    Saintsreport.com is their main fansite. They are getting pretty bad traffic as well as their board seems to be running equally as slow.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mor911
    While I feel your pain, I don't think you had to take a shot at saints fans like that...
    The truth hurts and I don't/won't feel any remorse whatsoever for that remark. Like Kud said Saintsreport.com is their site, I bet you most the lurkers here never heard of it, or consider it garbage (I'm not saying it is/isn't just speculating) and decide FH is the place to find out about Brees. It makes me mad because I'm a regular, and we don't make their site suck, the franchise is doin that for them! Ok ok ok, I'm done picking on the Saints.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    I am Unicron,.Megatron is my slave

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The only reason I even mentioned it is because on a Bills forum today, I had a guy pretty much insult the entire Dolphins fanbase and said "Nick Saban plz die"

Granted, your comment was nowhere near that bad, but it's just wrong to attack a group of people because they're visiting the site... Hell, it might not even be saints fans. Might be dolphans that never signed up or are too scared to post. Could be a million things.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You're right it could be a lot of things, at least the Phins lurkers may one day join, I feel the Saints fans could be using our site and once the find out about Brees they go bye. I'm hope I'm wrong but I doubt I am. I don't care what team anyone likes just don't use and abuse the site, make it suck for us while you are then leave. So Mor triggered a half apology for you Saints fans. I'm sorry only for targeting you as a whole, but you lurkers here I will not apologize to, you're making this site run TERRIBLE and I wanna make posts and contribute. Just think none of us will see the big Brees news if this keeps up.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This thread honestly took a good 6 minutes to open. I'm leaving and I'll be back tonight (hopefully it'll have quietened down by then and I can actually open threads)...it's to the point that I'm refreshing NFL.com for Fins news!

Is it 3am yet?
    Quote Quote