Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Media didn't waste any time ripping us

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, where the women come in many flavors!
    Thanks / No Thanks

The Media didn't waste any time ripping us

and rightly so!
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11828040/
    What ever happened to building through the draft? I was so hopeful for the upcoming season, and now this:mad: . :sigh: Culpepper's numbers are nothing but a side effect of that super freak Randy Moss' heorics on the field. Culpepper is over rated and the Vikings pulled another fast one on us. did somebody let Spielman back in the building??
    Flukes happen, see Superbolw III
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Moss did not have such a great year without Culpepper throwing him the ball. He was the best option for the Phins.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Prove It!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    DC Area
    Thanks / No Thanks
    As a fan of any team, if you base your satisfaction on what the media says you will never be 100% happy.

Saban is making haste slowly and properly....go with the flow and let the moves happen and wait for the performance on the field to define the validity of the FA signings or draft picks.

Sheesh....the media and their opinion is meaningless!
    BDH -

"To me, there are three things we all should do every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy.

"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special."
    - Jimmy V. (Mar '93)

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by go_fins
    and rightly so!
    What ever happened to building through the draft? I was so hopeful for the upcoming season, and now this:mad: . :sigh: Culpepper's numbers are nothing but a side effect of that super freak Randy Moss' heorics on the field. Culpepper is over rated and the Vikings pulled another fast one on us. did somebody let Spielman back in the building??
    k, it's break time for you. you've had too much internet for one day.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    what is drew brees w/o LT and gates? lol
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yea moss was not the best player in the nfl based on himself Daunte made him as well as Randy making Daunte. And last time i checked we have a guy who can leap out of the stadium and make acrobatic grabs just like moss.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Seriously now

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by go_fins
    and rightly so!
    Oh no, MSNBC ripped the move? The article is so inane I don't know quite where to begin. What has Moss done without Culpepper? Perhaps Daunte made him.

I can understand you wanting Brees instead, after all who wouldn't want the QB who is slower, smaller, weaker, has less of a cannon, has a worse career passing rating, costs more and is coming off of a major operation on his throwing shoulder.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Sec 145 Row 20 Seats5,6

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    daytona beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I for one want to see Zach and Jason win a SB. That won't happen with a rookie QB. Yes we gave up a 2nd round pick but i'm not worried. I feel Saban knows more about the rookies coming out this year than most. He probably recruited alot of them.
    CPep played great under Linehan. When he left CPep lost his guidance. Look who the coach was for gods sake. That organization was a joke.
    Have no fear Saban is here(read with mighty mouse music in background)
    17-0
    J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    R.I.P. - Nick is God

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sayreville, NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What on earth are you talking about, by all accounts this is the first article I have read ripping the Dolphins, check out articles by Sean Salisbury, Chris Carter, Pete Prisco, etc...

And by the subtitle by this clown that suggests that Culpepper is nothing with out Moss sounds like something some fat fantasy football geek at my work would say.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    UT Vols Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tennessee
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fins513
    Yea moss was not the best player in the nfl based on himself Daunte made him as well as Randy making Daunte. And last time i checked we have a guy who can leap out of the stadium and make acrobatic grabs just like moss.

And MAN! Won't it be nice to see Chambers bring in those DEEP passes from Cullpepper! Chambers face probably looks something like this right now!
    Quote Quote