Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just Plain Offensive...

1. -1
    Obsessed

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Just Plain Offensive...

My version of the new O!

HULKFISH SMASH PUNY AFC EAST!!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins LogoDolphins Homer
    not to bad ... either it feels to "busy" or streaks kinda mess with it not sure its a pretty good wallpaper none the less.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Obsessed

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruzer
    not to bad ... either it feels to "busy" or streaks kinda mess with it not sure its a pretty good wallpaper none the less.
    Thanks, you realize when you reversed that Ronnie image that you made his numbers backwards?
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Obsessed

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    V2, which I posted over the original also...

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    The Jukebox Hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    York, Pa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HULKFish
    V2, which I posted over the original also...

http://stevesimsartstudio.candmlimo.com/images/BP1b.jpg
    Couple things i dont like

The font at the bottom...the batman font in the back, and the background doesnt really fit

Its surprisingly not noisy...a different background and font at the bottom would improve this alot though. But good work bro :wink:
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Squish The Fish!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Buffalo
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddwalk
    Couple things i dont like

The font at the bottom...the batman font in the back, and the background doesnt really fit

Its surprisingly not noisy...a different background and font at the bottom would improve this alot though. But good work bro :wink:
    what he said

and the # on his jersey is still purple, which looks weird

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Obsessed

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MillerTime
    what he said

and the # on his jersey is still purple, which looks weird
    There is no purple number???

you guys and your font... Buddwalk you use some funky font on things too. The background matches? the colors match, the theme of the pic matches???

Honestly, I'm thinking about not posting on here anymore. Everyone knows where my website is by now anyway... There seems to be clicks with you kids on here. Everything I post there are (Opinionated) flaws pointed out such as font??? Unless your name is (no-offense) DM, then everything you do is gold... Which i don't bother pointing out her flaws because everyone here seems to be so enamored by her stuff??? (not a personal attack)

oh well, I've never been in trouble on here before anyway... I would be happier if I could just go back to a link to my site from the Wallpaper page like it used to be but obviously someone had a problem with that and it changed when the site got the makeover.

Sorry if I offend anyone but it seems a little rediculous with the favoritism on here sometimes...

Oh, and here's my pic I created to use Culpepper... So I'd have a good full body shot; no purple...
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    The Jukebox Hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    York, Pa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HULKFish
    There is no purple number???

you guys and your font... Buddwalk you use some funky font on things too. The background matches? the colors match, the theme of the pic matches???

Honestly, I'm thinking about not posting on here anymore. Everyone knows where my website is by now anyway... There seems to be clicks with you kids on here. Everything I post there are (Opinionated) flaws pointed out such as font??? Unless your name is (no-offense) DM, then everything you do is gold... Which i don't bother pointing out her flaws because everyone here seems to be so enamored by her stuff??? (not a personal attack)

oh well, I've never been in trouble on here before anyway... I would be happier if I could just go back to a link to my site from the Wallpaper page like it used to be but obviously someone had a problem with that and it changed when the site got the makeover.

Sorry if I offend anyone but it seems a little rediculous with the favoritism on here sometimes...

Oh, and here's my pic I created to use Culpepper... So I'd have a good full body shot; no purple...
    http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5...epsmall0cv.png

No need to get upset bro just giving you criticism...honestly your cut outs are maybe the smoothest on the site and i'd appreciate if you posted some of the psds in the cutouts thread. You are very good bro...just try different things
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Squish The Fish!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Buffalo
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I just offered my opinion. I agree with Budd, the BG and font could use some work. If you can't take criticism dont post then. I dont mind when people point out something that could be better in my stuff, it helps me get better. Not everyone is going to like everything you make, we all have different opinons. I didn;t mean to offend you, just trying to point out things I THINK could be better.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    The Jukebox Hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    York, Pa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MillerTime
    I just offered my opinion. I agree with Budd, the BG and font could use some work. If you can't take criticism dont post then. I dont mind when people point out something that could be better in my stuff, it helps me get better. Not everyone is going to like everything you make, we all have different opinons. I didn;t mean to offend you, just trying to point out things I THINK could be better.

:yeahthat:
    Quote Quote