Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Updated First Round Mock

  1. -1
    KB21's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2001
    Posts:
    9,911
    vCash:
    1081
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Credit to feelthepain
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    motioncityhifi's Avatar
    I Am The Movie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    1,194
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    love the jason allen pick. so even with holmes there you think allen would be the pick??
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    KB21's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2001
    Posts:
    9,911
    vCash:
    1081
    Thanks / No Thanks
    At this point, yes. I believe that Nick will choose to get a versatile defensive back that has the size he wants and plays the way he wants a defensive back to play. Out of all the defensive backs in this draft, the two that fit the Dolphins the best are Michael Huff and Jason Allen. It is very unlikely that Huff will be on the board when the Dolphins pick, but Jason Allen likely will. Not only did Nick coach against Jason Allen in the SEC, he also recruited Jason out of high school. Nick used two of his in home visits in an attempt to convince the multi purpose back from Muscle Shoals, AL, to sign with LSU. Jason chose Tennessee over LSU and Georgia.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    Spray Mucus's Avatar
    Ray Lucas' mom didn't take vitamins

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    6,499
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Southern Cali
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21
    At this point, yes. I believe that Nick will choose to get a versatile defensive back that has the size he wants and plays the way he wants a defensive back to play. Out of all the defensive backs in this draft, the two that fit the Dolphins the best are Michael Huff and Jason Allen. It is very unlikely that Huff will be on the board when the Dolphins pick, but Jason Allen likely will. Not only did Nick coach against Jason Allen in the SEC, he also recruited Jason out of high school. Nick used two of his in home visits in an attempt to convince the multi purpose back from Muscle Shoals, AL, to sign with LSU. Jason chose Tennessee over LSU and Georgia.
    very good info. thanx.

    I really think Nick will take a DE/LB like Manny Lawson or Wimbley or a S/CB like Jason Allen, Huff, John Joseph.

    Edit: Looking at your mock it looks a lot like the updated one I was gonna post in thenext 15 minutes or so.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    KB21's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2001
    Posts:
    9,911
    vCash:
    1081
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spray Mucus
    very good info. thanx.

    I really think Nick will take a DE/LB like Manny Lawson or Wimbley or a S/CB like Jason Allen, Huff, John Joseph.
    I think that DE/LB could come in the third round, and that guy may be Stanley McClover from Auburn.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Spray Mucus's Avatar
    Ray Lucas' mom didn't take vitamins

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    6,499
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Southern Cali
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21
    I think that DE/LB could come in the third round, and that guy may be Stanley McClover from Auburn.
    ok then, say Huff and Allen are off the board. Who does Nick go for at this point? Whitner?
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    KB21's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2001
    Posts:
    9,911
    vCash:
    1081
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spray Mucus
    ok then, say Huff and Allen are off the board. Who does Nick go for at this point? Whitner?
    Possibly a wide receiver at that point. I've got them passing on Santonio Holmes, but he might be their second option at that pick. If Chad Jackson is there, I think they will take him. Another guy they like a lot is Antonio Cromartie, so he is an option as well.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    motioncityhifi's Avatar
    I Am The Movie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Feb 2005
    Posts:
    1,194
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21
    I think that DE/LB could come in the third round, and that guy may be Stanley McClover from Auburn.
    do you think chris gocong could be a possibility in the 3rd??
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    KB21's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2001
    Posts:
    9,911
    vCash:
    1081
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by motioncityhifi
    do you think chris gocong could be a possibility in the 3rd??
    He's a player I feel Nick will look at. I haven't heard of any direct interest yet, but he's got the kind of ability Nick loves.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    22,272
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Great mock, every pick makes sense.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. GBN updated 3 round mock 3/26/12
    By jim1 in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 08:21 PM
  2. My updated 3 round Mock
    By XxfeensterxX in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 03:19 PM
  3. FOX updated 2-round mock 4/2
    By jim1 in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2007, 07:03 AM
  4. Updated three round mock
    By iceblizzard69 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-05-2002, 05:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •