Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A Chat with Ronnie Brown

1. -41
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lake Worth, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wish I knew more about the workout place in Phoenix, like how intense, how professional, who runs it, etc. Hope it means he's in even better shape.

In Saban We Trust!
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dallas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    at of 40 positive comments theres a;ways one negative person and they always seem to have less than 75 posts!
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spray Mucus

Edit: although it's very cool you guys got the interview. He seemed very short with is answers after the first three where asked.
    Some people say a lot with a few words, others talk forever and say nothing.

Ronnie is a cool cat !!
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    fin1
    Quote Originally Posted by Spray Mucus

Edit: although it's very cool you guys got the interview. He seemed very short with is answers after the first three where asked.

Dude that pic is some funny$hit.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    fin1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardenhead
    Oh, please, come off that disrespect crap. Look, I love this site. Great stuff. However, this was a seven question "interview" that was not very insightful.

Everybody's gushing about the interview like we learned so much about Ronnie Brown. Ronnie Brown is not supersticious and he bought a house in S. Florida. Big deal. I'm sorry, but I thought it was lame. That's my opinion, let's move on.

Your spelling is lame. Can we move on without you.
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    The Jets suck!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Upper Michigan,born in Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Oh, please, come off that disrespect crap. Look, I love this site. Great stuff. However, this was a seven question "interview" that was not very insightful.

Everybody's gushing about the interview like we learned so much about Ronnie Brown. Ronnie Brown is not supersticious and he bought a house in S. Florida. Big deal. I'm sorry, but I thought it was lame. That's my opinion, let's move on.

Hey cornhead,when you get your first interview with RB,let us know eh.

Nice job AJ,you are destined for greatness kid! :wink:
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New Orleans
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wow. God forbid someone not bow down to a seven question, banal interview.

I'm sorry for calling the interview lame. Now that I know that the interview was done via email, with no ability for follow-up questions, I take it back. Had I known that I wouldn't have criticized. Seriously. No sarcasm.

Ronnie Brown's my favorite player and I expected more out of the interview. I was dissappointed. Am I allowed to be dissappointed?
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Are you a VIP?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think there are everal things being overlooked here. One is that for a player to give any interview, at no cost these days is incredible. Second since it was a freebie, we take what he is willing to give. Third, it is not about creating rivoting journalism as much as it is promoting the site and bringing the players a litle closer to the Finheaven faithful. If he gave 30 answers it would not be anything you have not read before.

I say awesome job AJ! Thanks for bringing RB to FinHeaven!!
    BREAKING NEWS ALL OFFSEASON LONG!
    FOLLOW FINHEAVEN ON TWITTER!

Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Sucking for Luck Since 2004

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wow. God forbid someone not bow down to a seven question, banal interview.

I'm sorry for calling the interview lame. Now that I know that the interview was done via email, with no ability for follow-up questions, I take it back. Had I known that I wouldn't have criticized. Seriously. No sarcasm.

Ronnie Brown's my favorite player and I expected more out of the interview. I was dissappointed. Am I allowed to be dissappointed?
    i just think you need to curb your expectations. ronnie has always been a very humble guy with not much to say. i remember hearing him on a national radio show last year before the draft, and it was pretty much the same thing. he doesn't have much to say, so what could you have possibly expected here?
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I wish NFL player icons would be more elaborate in an interview. I hate when they answer a question with just on sentence, such as to why I hate the Budweiser Hot Seat on ESPN, no room for elaboration. I mean, if you get a question about like: "What did you first spend with your first check?" Be like, I checked out a house, yadda yadda yadda. At least give some more detail, some more juice to the interview. Please the fans and do that to show off a bit of your personality.

Oh and I don't mean to hate, and I do respect Fin Heaven's effort to get this interview, but this interview sucked.
    Quote Quote