I got a little bored this morning with an NFL schedule in front of me and decided to play around with it and make some wild predictions.....I tried to not be biased with the Fins, but I see us going real far this year (with C.Pep)...But i tired to be liberal with ALL the games...I have individual games down, albeit scores, so if you want who wins or loses, just ask....I have the Fins losing to just Pittsburgh (winnable game), New England (In Foxboro), Chicago, and the shocker, Jacksonville...(OMG)...sorry i just wanted somewhere to keep this for the end of the season....
My final predictions for the end of the season...
AFC Wild Card Round
1. Browns at Chiefs > Chiefs
2. Broncos at Colts > Broncos
1. Broncos at Bengals > Broncos
2. Cheifs at Dolphins > Dolphins
1. Broncos at Dolphins > Dolphins
NFC Wild Card Round
1. Seahawks at Bears > Bears
2. Giants at Cardinals > Cardinals
1.Cardinals at Redskins > Redskins
2. Buccaneers at Bear > Bears
1.Bears at Redskins > Bears
1. Bears at Dolphins, in Miami > Dolphins 23-14 First Home SB Win!
A Bears/Dolphins SB! I couldn't believe it either until I was finished with the scheduled games.... But that's just my opinion....Enjoy...
And the race for standout Notre Dame QB Brady Quin goes to:
THE S.U.C.K.S!.....thanks for playing Mangini, see you at the unemployment line in a couple years...Second coaching stint is always a charm...