Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Guitar Hero II

1. -1
    The Id

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Texas
    Thanks / No Thanks

Guitar Hero II

Oh yeah!
    I can't wait for this game. They are going to have a lead track and a bass/ harmony track for mulitplayer! This game is going to rock!

Guitar Hero II

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    You my boy Blue!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Reno
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Damn that sounds like a great idea for a game. I didnt even know there was a guitar hero 1!!! Thanks for the post I know some people that will be interested in picking this one up.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hawai'i
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraDol-Fan
    Oh yeah!
    I can't wait for this game. They are going to have a lead track and a bass/ harmony track for mulitplayer! This game is going to rock!

Guitar Hero II
    DAMN YOU! Lol, I was headed over to post this. This is the best videogame news EVER, as I am addicted to Guitar Hero 1, lol. I posted something awhile back on their official message board about how I'd love to see a mutiplayer co-op mode where one person plays lead and the other rhythm, that way you play with a friend in a career and you would both be responsible for certain things, instead of just switching off playing the same guitar track like in GH1's multiplayer, and tey DID it! I can't wait til november. I pray to god they got "Sweet Child O' Mine" in there, that is my favorite guitar solo ever! ANd I hope the bands he mentioned in there (AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Van Halen, etc) were actually HINTS, lol, because I would love to see "You Shook Me All Night Long" (the first solo I learned on REAL guitar) and "Hot For Teacher" in there.
    Texas Longhorns - 2006 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS :rocker:
    Guy 1: "Were you on steroids?"
    Chazz Michael Michaels: "Yes, yes I was, about a half a cup."

Keith Richards: "I snorted my father" :rocker:
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    The Id

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Texas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I still play the first one all the time too. What suck though, is the other day I went to play and somehow my saved game data was gone! I was pissed. So now I started over and have only completed like the first 16 songs on expert. Thank God for cheat codes so I still can play all the songs on Quick Play
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hawai'i
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I still play the first one all the time too. What suck though, is the other day I went to play and somehow my saved game data was gone! I was pissed. So now I started over and have only completed like the first 16 songs on expert. Thank God for cheat codes so I still can play all the songs on Quick Play
    A LOT of people posted about that happening to them on the GH message bord, thankfully it hasn't happened to me yet. HOWEVER, I suffered a worse tragedy, lol. I went to Spain last month and I had some friends borrowing the game, well, they scratched it somehow and now it's screwed. Anything after "More Than A Feeling" just freezes, it either goes all black when you select the song and stays that way, or the song starts then it freezes in the middle, but then UNfreezes but the audio is messed up, so you hit a note and it plays like a second later, which confuses the hell out of you. The thing is, I have had games that have WAY worse scratches, like tons of scratches, deep scratches etc etc, and they worked, yet this game has a scratch that you can barely even see and it's screwed? I even used a disc doctor AND the gamestop disc resurfacing liquid, both made the scratch nearly invisible, but it is still messed up. I tested it on 2 different PS2s too, thinking it might be my system, but it's the game. Maybe because of the nature of the data even a tny scratch does it, IDK, but it sucks, because you can't buy JUST the game, so I have to spend $70 on a whole new package when I don't need another guitar, I already have 3, lol. I was halfway through Expert too, I had 5 starred everything on easy, medium, hard, and the first 2 sections of expert too.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    The Id

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Texas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I had all hard and medium done, 5 stars on all the hard except the last set. And all the songs on expert except Cowboys from **** and Bark at the Moon. I can only get to 33% before I fail on Cowboys. That song is a beast.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hawai'i
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I had all hard and medium done, 5 stars on all the hard except the last set. And all the songs on expert except Cowboys from **** and Bark at the Moon. I can only get to 33% before I fail on Cowboys. That song is a beast.
    Cowboys and Bark at the Moon are BOTH beasts. Cowboys is just so fast, there are so manny of the same note/chord in a row to hit that you are bound to lose timing just out of the sheer volume/pressure, lol. And Bark is crazy just because of all the switching you have to do. BOTH of those songs are actually HARDER in the game than in real life, I think anyway.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Chief of the Finheaven Iowa Chapter.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sioux City, Iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We have Guitar Hero party's over at my buddies pretty regularly. Many times I have gone undefeated.....none of them can play on Hard Medium can be a chore for them. I'm still struggling on Expert though. It's FREAKIN' NUTS!!!!
    "On any given Sunday you're gonna win or you're gonna lose. The point is can you win or lose like a man?"
    - Tony D'Amato -

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CT
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The first one is sickkk. I have to get the second one it's fun.
    Quote Quote