Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NCAA 2007 on 360!

1. -1
    Perennial All Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

NCAA 2007 on 360!

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/702/702468p1.html

First report on NCAA 360 (2007) is out. This is also a good indicator of what we could see in Madden. While the features discussed on the 360 look great, there's some area for concern.

1) No "huge" upgraded playbook including trick plays?

2) No Staduium Pulse or Home Field advantage?

3) No Campus Legend mode?

4) No ESPN the Magazine?

Why the f@ck do the next-gen versions always get rapped of features? Doesn't make sense!!! If we pay more for the game itself and the system, why can't you just include all the small things that make the game that much better?!?!?!? So we pay a sh!t load of money to get games with better graphics, but less features/modes. So if we pay less we get sh!tty graphics, but more features/modes. If Madden gets whored by the removal of features in comparison to it's current-gen version, I'll be the first to put my 360 on eBay and get a PS2 again! Especially if the gameplay runs like that piece of cr@p excuse they called Madden 2006 (360).

Other than that, thoughts on the game?

Miami Dolphins
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hawai'i
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan11
    http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/702/702468p1.html

First report on NCAA 360 (2007) is out. This is also a good indicator of what we could see in Madden. While the features discussed on the 360 look great, there's some area for concern.

1) No "huge" upgraded playbook including trick plays?

2) No Staduium Pulse or Home Field advantage?

3) No Campus Legend mode?

4) No ESPN the Magazine?

Why the f@ck do the next-gen versions always get rapped of features? Doesn't make sense!!! If we pay more for the game itself and the system, why can't you just include all the small things that make the game that much better?!?!?!? So we pay a sh!t load of money to get games with better graphics, but less features/modes. So if we pay less we get sh!tty graphics, but more features/modes. If Madden gets whored by the removal of features in comparison to it's current-gen version, I'll be the first to put my 360 on eBay and get a PS2 again! Especially if the gameplay runs like that piece of cr@p excuse they called Madden 2006 (360).

Other than that, thoughts on the game?
    Lol, I hear ya man. Thanfully I still own my PS2, and I only kept it for 3 reasons, Guitar Hero, Madden, and NCAA, they are the only games I play regularly. I have NEVER liked Madden on XBox, the controls just always felt different and more "loose" than on PS2 to me, so I ALWAYS buy NCAA and Madden for PS2, and, even though the next gen NCAA looks very tempting visualy (as will Madden) I will still buy them for PS2, so the problems you listed don't effect me, but I definately back you. If the game is more expensive then they should have everything. The first Madden on 360 MAY have been able to use the excuse that they were rushing to get it out, but this set doesn't have that same excuse. The thing that gets me is right in the begining of the article (which I was coming here to post til ya beat me to it, lol) they say the NCAA team learned from the first Next-Gen Madden's mistakes and are working on their game to correct that, yet the still leave out the biggets selling points of the NCAA series? I wonder if you can actually create a player this year to use in Dynasty?
    Texas Longhorns - 2006 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS :rocker:
    Guy 1: "Were you on steroids?"
    Chazz Michael Michaels: "Yes, yes I was, about a half a cup."

Keith Richards: "I snorted my father" :rocker:
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Manning to Tyree = Best SB Play EVER!!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Seattle WA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    because the next gen games are built from the ground up. There is only so much they can do in the time they allow
    “If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base.”
    by Dave Berry
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Future 1st Rounder

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Allentown, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You also have to realize that both Madden 07 and NCAA 07 won't be out til august so they still have plenty of time to add these features. Don't worry guys, I'm sure they'll figure out what the fans want.
    Looks like the Madden Curse will continue, Brett Favre went to the Jets...

"I'm such a baby because the Dolphins make me "

Philadelphia Phillies 2008 World Series Champs!!!!
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Sucking for Luck Since 2004

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan Dupree
    because the next gen games are built from the ground up. There is only so much they can do in the time they allow
    yup...basically they're working with brand new hardware and a new way to develop games, so they can't do everything in the beginning. if you look at the history, most release games for new systems are pretty average...
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miramar, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan11
    Why the f@ck do the next-gen versions always get rapped of features?
    EA wants you to buy NCAA 08 next year.

By the way, nice avatar. Marino has one hell of a tan. :goof:
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    No More Games.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Concord, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't know. I am very concerned about the 07 football games being below average. I know there is a time frame issue at hand, but this fall should be plenty of time for EA to get it right. I'm tired of excuses. Their focus should now be on the 360 and PS3.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Perennial All Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Medieval954
    EA wants you to buy NCAA 08 next year.

By the way, nice avatar. Marino has one hell of a tan. :goof:
    lol, you too.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Breathing is the hardest thing to do.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bloomfield NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    thank goodness i didnt trade in my xbox

"Hockey is like heroin. Only drug addicts do heroin. It's not like a recreational drug. Hockey is kind of the same way. Only hockey fans watch hockey."
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Lauderdale/Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's the idea of building for the future that football teams use. You draft guys to make your team better in the future. They start these games by choosing what a bunch of people will pick the game for and working on that first, Graphics. Then they add on the features year after year, since they dont have enough time to add that for this year. Madden I am pretty sure this year will end up having a ton of features since they did the graphics last year. It might take a few years for the 360 and ps3 to catch up to the features in the ps2 and xbox versions though.
    Quote Quote