Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: FinHeaven Needs Your Help! Annual VIP Membership Drive!

1. -41
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I do think it would better serve this site to have levels of membership that would be designated so everyone could feel comfortable about donating. I dont know about the stuff about the chat being better because some of the very VIP members were jagoffs for free so why would they all of sudden become civil. Back to my basic arguement why not have Gold, Silver and Bronze donators that would all be able to talk in the special people's chat room and then designate other stuff among the levels. I'm sure that you would get more participation and better serve the site, make the levels 12, 24 and 36 dollars respectively. This is a great site and I'm sure all members want to do thier part, I just don't think everybody wants to do thier 36 dollar part. I do have one complaint about the site though when you have a question or a problem and send an email to the site moderator how come you never get a reply or is it just me.
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    RIP Gary Moore

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Temecula, Ca.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just for all the great friendships you have made, and a place a lot of us call home is worth a few dollars to help a great cause like Finheaven! :wink:

Thanks to Like2God for the great Avatar/Sig!

Quote Quote  

3. -43
    "The Sticker Dunk"

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You couldnt have made this thread at a better time AJ... especially with the massive amount of RB threads that are filling up the Main Board...
    The Future of Miami

Where there's a will... There's a Wade...

Quote Originally Posted by Wade after Game 3
    You know what is weird? My most confident point in the game was when we were down 13 points. I said to myself 'I'm not going out like this.'

Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Denton TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I just wanted to say that I am by no means new to this site, I have been visiting this site just to read what's new with my favorite team for a few years now. I don't have time to keep up with discussions or I would get more involved.
    Anyways, I decided to be a team player and kick in for the VIP just because I love this site and greatly appreciate everyone who is involved with keeping it running. I hope that if there are any other lurkers, like myself, out there that have the cash to give to this great site that they will do so, because I would lose my mind if, for some god forsaken reason, it were no longer here. From the things I've seen in the limited time that I've been a VIP member I would say that the quality of the topics discussed alone are worth every penny.

Sorry for the rant but this site is worth it!

Back to studying for finals....
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Are you a VIP?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz
    I do think it would better serve this site to have levels of membership that would be designated so everyone could feel comfortable about donating. I dont know about the stuff about the chat being better because some of the very VIP members were jagoffs for free so why would they all of sudden become civil. Back to my basic arguement why not have Gold, Silver and Bronze donators that would all be able to talk in the special people's chat room and then designate other stuff among the levels. I'm sure that you would get more participation and better serve the site, make the levels 12, 24 and 36 dollars respectively. This is a great site and I'm sure all members want to do thier part, I just don't think everybody wants to do thier 36 dollar part. I do have one complaint about the site though when you have a question or a problem and send an email to the site moderator how come you never get a reply or is it just me.
    I don't know Dude, that sounds awful complex. I take this as the opportunity to support the site. I think whatever anyone donates, whether it is VIP membership or $10 bucks is what it is about. This site is a community of passionate fans, and I just don't think it can be all things to all people. I think those who have the resources and can be VIP members should. Those whe can't should donate what they can. I for one have been a paying member for three years, not because of the benefits but because I would rather give my money to this place than some late subscriptions magazine, or dig through the other sports sites. It is worth every penny.
    BREAKING NEWS ALL OFFSEASON LONG!
    FOLLOW FINHEAVEN ON TWITTER!

Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fin-atic
    I don't know Dude, that sounds awful complex. I take this as the opportunity to support the site. I think whatever anyone donates, whether it is VIP membership or $10 bucks is what it is about. This site is a community of passionate fans, and I just don't think it can be all things to all people. I think those who have the resources and can be VIP members should. Those whe can't should donate what they can. I for one have been a paying member for three years, not because of the benefits but because I would rather give my money to this place than some late subscriptions magazine, or dig through the other sports sites. It is worth every penny.

Well the complexity may be there, I'm just trying to get maximim support for the site. Everyone may not feel like 36 is worth it but 12 might be what they feel it is worth. They would not get the free coosh and could be called Ghetto but they would be doing thier part and the site gets help to stay great. I know they could just donate but I for one think it would be worth it.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Real619
    I just wanted to say that I am by no means new to this site, I have been visiting this site just to read what's new with my favorite team for a few years now. I don't have time to keep up with discussions or I would get more involved.
    Anyways, I decided to be a team player and kick in for the VIP just because I love this site and greatly appreciate everyone who is involved with keeping it running. I hope that if there are any other lurkers, like myself, out there that have the cash to give to this great site that they will do so, because I would lose my mind if, for some god forsaken reason, it were no longer here. From the things I've seen in the limited time that I've been a VIP member I would say that the quality of the topics discussed alone are worth every penny.

Sorry for the rant but this site is worth it!

Back to studying for finals....
    Good post.A voice from the silent majority.There are many more lurkers than posters on this site.That doesnt make them any less of a Dolphin or FH fan.

So lurkers please come out of closet and help donate to the site you enjoy reading..

Quote Quote  

8. -48
    get your chief on...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northeastern NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I went VIP because I couldn't stand that there was a place on here i couldn't lurk...i am really nosy that way :wink:

I also wanted to contribute to this site, heck im on here every day, and figured I might as get a badge too

Either way, it was worth it :yes:

Quote Quote  

9. -49
    FinHeaven Lives

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HysterikiLL
    re: new VIP....does the free stuff ship internationally??
    Sorry I couldn't get here sooner. Just let me know where you live (country, zipcode, etc) then I'll look at a rate card for UPS.
    AJ Tatum

"If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be messed up."
    - Mitch Hedberg
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinHeavenAJ
    Sorry I couldn't get here sooner. Just let me know where you live (country, zipcode, etc) then I'll look at a rate card for UPS.
    Thanks A.J. I'm in New Zealand and my ZIP code is 8006.

Is it 3am yet?
    Quote Quote