Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: It's now time. (merged)

1. -11
    Championship or nothing.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    los angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't agree with war and killing lives. Let the inspectors do there job.
    img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/Goatskape/Sigs/AmarsSig.gif
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Don't believe everything you think.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    your six
    Thanks / No Thanks
    All I can think about is watching those towers come down and I want some retribution for that.....I don't know what happened to OBL, he seems to be a forgotten man right now, but I also believe that SH is responsible for as much if not more terrorism than OBL and if we can't find OBL....Saddam will do..........

I also believe that this war will not be like the Gulf War.....oh sure we will be far Superior and likely roll into Baghdad within months but I think before it's all said and done Hussien will cause or be responsible for a least one horrible act against humanity. Whether it be nuclear, or biological, or chemical I don't know but SOMETHING will happen and many lives will be lost.....After that....anything could happen......It could be just the dieing breath of an evil dictator or it could draw others into the conflict and result in WWIII......If that happens.....I don't think there will be a WWIV....

I'm truely torn on this issue........ I want retribution but I think the ramifications of war could be catastrophic.

I'm not scared but, I'm real nervous.
    At a television studio in Hollywood on Monday night, Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor was doing the fox trot. He probably was wearing makeup, too.
    About an hour south down Interstate 5, quarterback John Beck was on the verge of lining up his chicken nuggets in a shotgun formation.

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I won't shed a tear when Saddam gets a bullet in the back of the head. He's a genocidal maniac who declared war on many peoples and used genocidal tactics on the kurds in the north of his country.

But I also don't think war is necessarily the answer. I question the timing of this war. I question the feeble attempts to link Saddam Hussein with a man like Osama bin Laden. Just because we believe them both to be evil, doesn't mean they are in cahoots. The fact of the matter is they hate each other because Osama supports the Kurds and Saddam has been at war with the Kurds as much or more than any other group including Israel and the US.

You say we all know they have chemical and biological weapons. I say, how do I know? I don't know that. I know what this administration is telling me, but I also know what this administration has said in the past that has turned out to be flat out lies particularly Dick Cheney.

Bottom line with me is we're waging an aggressive war on a country and leader who has done no more wrong than a dozen other countries in the world, but since this was Big Bush's previous target, it became Little Bush's next likely target when the Afghan war started to get boring enough to the American people that they started to pay attention to the economy a little bit and came on the brink of realization that we're headed toward recession. Whoops, better occupy them with another war....at the cheap price of only a trillion dollars and thousands of american lives not to mention tens of thousands of those pesky subhuman muslims.

Read a funny editorial not too long ago that figured out what the price would be of dropping tons of IOU's all over the Iraqi population that were checks for like $5000 redeemable at the nearest American P.O.W. camp. Not to go into details but it would actually cost less than this war.

But whats the good of spending billions upon billions for new war toys if ya don't get to use them every now and then in the name of "justice"
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    On an island
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by dolphan39
    hopefully we can beat Israel's record of 6 days, but highly unlikely when you are conquering a country instead of defending yours. I am pulling for the Iraqi people, particularly those in the military to realize that they are going to be sacrificed and to surrender in droves.

:patriot:
    My prediction, with this whole "1,000 bombs in 24 hours" thing, is that the war will take 3-4 days. Iraq is a lot weaker than they once were, and I don't think this is going to be a hard war to win.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The thing is that we as a country feel wounded and vundrable due to what happened on 9-11. We were attacked and SH probably opened a bottle of camel piss in celebration. We have to let our enmies know that now we are going after you if we get info that you are up to no good.. we are not just waiting around. this is a statement war and the statement is DO NOT F WITH US .This guy is scum, he is a roach that does not belong in this world and must be dealt with. All these actors and activist can say that they do not ant war and blah blah but if things get ugly they're the first ones wondering why we did not prevent it and getting all emotional on 20/20 and dateline. Screw them .. we go in we blow up some a-holes and get out as fast as possible. WE ARE ALL ONE!! and even if you do not support the war you live here and enjoy all of this countrys fruits so be glad we are preventing you from having to grow breads and wear brukas. GOD BLESS OUR BOYS AND GIRLS and GOd BLess The USA.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thats pretty much a myth dude. Its just the kinda thing that people who don't like anti-war people would like to believe about them but it has no basis in reality. All this "the ones who decry the war are the first ones to complain blah blah blah" is just a bunch of nonsense.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ck.. its not true.. I have seen it 1st hand . I have seen people go from oh we so bad we're so wrong and then the Crap hits the fan and they are the 1st ones saying why did we let this happen. If you dont believe it just look at that country 90 miles off of Florida. they stood around and got fleeced and still to this day people who supported a revolution are wondering why it happened and why nothing was done to stop it. I am glad GWB has some cojones and Tony Blair says Fu to the UN. This war needs to happen in order to rid the earth of a cancer that can infect a great deal of our brothers and sisters sharing this planet. I hope SH dies in a cloud of mustard gas.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    NICE CALL 87!!
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    The Human Bullet

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by mikefan22
    NICE CALL 87!!
    :hitself: Well, now I am starting to wonder if it was...lol

I would like to throw a few things in here.

First of all, to me this thing has to do with Saddam, and not OBL. Saddam also backs terrorist groups, and in fact has said (as an earlier poster commented on) that he will take this war around the world. That's terrorism.

Now if he doesn't have chemical, and biological weapons, then why is he as of right now (my source is fox news network) arming his elite fighters with chemical weapons? He has in fact brought almost all of his best army troops into Bahgdad (sp?).

This is either because he is going to release some serious stuff farther to the north in order to try and stop us there, and further protecting his troops (while also killing more Kurds much to his delight) or he is going to go out in a blaze of glory right there in his capital.

I sure hope it's the latter.

He had 12 years to disarm. Didn't do it, and only now after the threat of force does he even begin to show some token disarming. He invaded another country, killed 5000 of his own people with chemical gas, did not allow a single inspector in for years, and now it has come to this.

Anyone with children will understand how you deal with a bratty kid. Telling them you are going to punish them, over and over, and over again, does not get them to stop. It's only when you back your words with actual punishment, that the child learns you mean business.

Time for Saddam to get a spankin.

Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    There's only 1 good thing about going to war; getting our economy out of this slump
    Quote Quote