Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: It's now time. (merged)

1. -51
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rehoboth Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by MNFINFAN
    Didn't they say that about Vietnam??

I personally think that this war hasn't anything to do with Sadamm as it has to do with getting one back for Big Bush and getting the Oil for Big Ears, Cheney and Condoleeza.

I mean the Bush's are the biggest crooks out there
    http://www.campaignwatch.org/details.htm#SCHEIM

What happened to OBL?? Wasn't he the priority?? Funny how 6 months after 9/11 he no longer was.... He is the one responsible for taking down the towers, I mean lets gut and destroy the people who attack us, North Korea is the bigger threat right now, they are led by another loony, have a N-Bomb and not only that have rockets that can hit the Western US. Iraq's rockets can get 30 feet before the freaking camel dies of exhaustion!!! He should not be a priority, lets follow the laws that are set up in place and follow the UN resolutions.

Really if you think about it if the US goes to war w/o UN agreement, hey what is to stop them from putiing Sanctions against the US? The National Debt is going towrds the trillion$ amount again, this means we import a **** load of stuff, personally my company will go down the crapper if this ever happens and sanctions are enforced against the US.

I will support the troops and I feel very bad for them, I have a friend that was sent over 2 weeks ago and I pray for him and his wife and kids. Lets hope there is a peaceful resolution and that all troops involved are able to return to their loved ones.

DD................................
    DD..................the #1 Delaware Dolfan !!!

Doing things you don't have to do today will help to determine where you'll be tomorrow when you can't do anything about it!
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Grand Cayman and Minneapolis, MN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Barbarian
    Oh, and to whomever compared this war to Vietnam... trust me man, I've been over there and this is definately no vietnam. If this war lasts 2 months (the actual war, not the occupation) I'll eat my shorts.

and you can quote me on that and I'll even post pictures.
    Actually I was referring to the over in three days, and that when we get overconfident and start predicting things we are usually way off. (See our last season). Can't wait to see the pics

So what happens when we go in without UN support and kick out Saddam, ok, is the US willing to have troops on the ground there for the next 3-5 years with no outside support. My problem with this war is that it is an act of unsanctioned aggression. there does not seem to be a justified reason to go after Saddam when there are other areas of Foreign Policy that should be looked into.

There does not seem to be a game plan drawn up for the end of and then after the war, it was never explained to the UN how the US and Britain were palnning on keeping peace and installing a democracy and then maintaining it for the long run. This whole agenda has been rushed to satisfy the top people in the Government, it seems to me to have been planned really in depth for the reasons to start but not what the reprecussions are going to be after the war and that scares me.
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami,Dolphin town
    Thanks / No Thanks

PRAY

WE ARE AT WAR PEOPLE! PRAY FOR OUR SOLDIERS! :eek:
    DOLFAN25
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
    I have to give our president the benefit of the doubt on this Iraq thing. He has information we are not privy too, and to assume that this whole thing is over oil, or simply to improve our economy...well I want to give the man a chance to prove his point.

Also I want to point out that it was 9-11 that put this country into trouble. How was that Bush's fault? Also if removing an asshole like Saddam from power, freeing a country from a murderous dictator, and lowering oil prices to boot, solves our economy problem...so much the better.

Losing American men to battle is the one HUGE negative. I only hope that we have a complete and total knockout, that includes zero American loss.

I know...wishful thinking.

I AGREE!
    Our President looks haggard and without sleep. Hope he is able to rest soon.

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and OUR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YEAH BABY
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami,Dolphin town
    Thanks / No Thanks
    WE JUST BOMBED HUSSIEN AND HIS LEADERS IN A AIR ASSAULT! HOPE HES DEAD!
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    We may die, but our actions are immortal

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    northern virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    want to post. have to keep watching news.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."
    Quote Quote  

7. -57
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami,Dolphin town
    Thanks / No Thanks
    WHOS NOT?
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
    I have to give our president the benefit of the doubt on this Iraq thing. He has information we are not privy too, and to assume that this whole thing is over oil, or simply to improve our economy...well I want to give the man a chance to prove his point.

Also I want to point out that it was 9-11 that put this country into trouble. How was that Bush's fault? Also if removing an asshole like Saddam from power, freeing a country from a murderous dictator, and lowering oil prices to boot, solves our economy problem...so much the better.

Losing American men to battle is the one HUGE negative. I only hope that we have a complete and total knockout, that includes zero American loss.

I know...wishful thinking.

i heard 17 iraqis surrendered when the deadline passed and before the attack!
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    Maria & LauRen Aha!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CT
    Thanks / No Thanks

good luck for a safe return to NFL - Pat

Quote Quote  

10. -60
    FinHeaven Elite