Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Now even I am frightened...

1. -31
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Palatka Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Re: Your in sad shape chicagodolphin...

Originally posted by Dajesus
    The world is just a bunch of random occurances, and no matter how much you prepare more than likely you wont be prepared for the next.
    We're all just "Boogers" in the nose of life!
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Finheaven.com Staff Writer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by jtown777
    You can't live in fear. You just can't. If you do, then in your world, the terrorists (spineless bastards as they are) have defeated you. Death will come upon us all at some time or another. And I'll be damned if I'll let some punk a$$ terrorist group dictate to me how I live my life. F--k that. I have always been prepared for anything. Yeah , "prepared", not paranoid. I am an American. And damn proud of our nation and all we stand for. IMO, this is absolutely necessary. We cannot let these genocidal maniacs run rampant throughout the world. It breeds the very lawlessness and unfathomable episodes of terrorism we have sufford through over the past several years. And believe me, there's more in the works for us. We must rid the world of this scum. And when we're finished with SODDOM-izer, we put the munch on any of the other threatening snatches out there (i.e. N. Korea, etc.). There is no time like the present. Do it well, do it now. I 've read and appreciated everyones point of view and opinion. So this is mine. God bless our troops and their families and God bless us and America.

One more thing. If you have substantial evidence of terrorism in your nighborhood, don't be afraid to pop a cap in thier a$$. We're all in this together.

GO U.S.A.:patriot:
    Damn it man, well said.

Why spend every day of your life worried about an attack you cannot prevent?
    Miguel Lorenzo
    Staff Writer :migs:
    Fin Heaven & Co.

"I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders"
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Vacaville, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Your in sad shape chicagodolphin...

Originally posted by themole
    We're all just "Boogers" in the nose of life!
    Hopefully it doesn't decide to blow.
    My Nomination for dumbest statement of the year.
    Said regarding the 10 commandments statue.

"This isn't about religeon! This is about acknowleging the allmighty god!"
    ~Some moron on talk radio out here.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Palatka Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Re: Your in sad shape chicagodolphin...

Originally posted by Barbarian
    Hopefully it doesn't decide to blow.
    Snot...to worry!
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i can't believe some people. here in calif, there is a memorial to general patton, in the desert, somebody spray painted his statue and the tanks last night!
    Last edited by dolfan06; 03-22-2003 at 03:24 PM.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Palatka Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by dolfan06
    i can't beleve some people. here in calif, there is a memorial to general patton, in the desert, somebody spray painted his statue and the tanks last night!
    Whats up! partner in crime?

I can think of something around the 50 cal. range that I'd like to spray them with.

There is no excuse for this and IMO represents a total disrespect and hatred for our country. We do not need the likes of them breathing the free air of the U.S.!
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Whats up! partner in crime?

I can think of something around the 50 cal. range that I'd like to spray them with.

There is no excuse for this and IMO represents a total disrespect and hatred for our country. We do not need the likes of them breathing the free air of the U.S.!
    actually, it was probably some stupid kids. they painted "stop the war" and "death to americans" and "praise allah", but they spelled allah "ala"!
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Palatka Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    actually, it was probably some stupid kids. they painted "stop the war" and "death to americans" and "praise allah", but they spelled allah "ala"!
    If it was out in the desert as you said, that means they are old enough to drive and therefore old enough to know better and should be made to pay some kind of consequence.

How about sixteen weeks at Pendelton or Paris Island. Eight weeks of Ft. Bragg or Benning with that sign hung around their neck proclaiming "death to Americans".

Recon that might give them a change of heart?

Better yet.....send them over to the middle east as a free agent for a year.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If it was out in the desert as you said, that means they are old enough to drive and therefore old enough to know better and should be made to pay some kind of consequence.

How about sixteen weeks at Pendelton or Paris Island. Eight weeks of Ft. Bragg or Benning with that sign hung around their neck proclaiming "death to Americans".

Recon that might give them a change of heart?

Better yet.....send them over to the middle east as a free agent for a year.
    i can't believe as much crap went down because i said *****head and not militant!. a friend of mine puts a pair of pampers on his head everytime he sees somebody wearing a turban and he doesn't get as much crap as we did!
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Palatka Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i can't believe as much crap went down because i said *****head and not militant!. a friend of mine puts a pair of pampers on his head everytime he sees somebody wearing a turban and he doesn't get as much crap as we did!
    Yea...06, I agree! Total BS, but as usual those of that ilk always are appeased.

Who is it...3W or Shelby that has that fat thumb sucking babythat they put up when they want to depict someonr crying?

I would like to have that.
    Quote Quote