Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Now even I am frightened...

1. -41
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by themole
    Yea...06, I agree! Total BS, but as usual those of that ilk always are appeased.

Who is it...3W or Shelby that has that fat thumb sucking babythat they put up when they want to depict someonr crying?

I would like to have that.
    the squeaky wheel always gets greased!
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Vacaville, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    oh gawd... somebody call the waaambulance...

quit crying, y'all made some F'd up remarks, got called out on it, and got showed up... all this crying and whining after the fact is only making you look even worse.

PS: I agree about the kids and the statue, send those kids that did that to the stautue to Marine corp bootcamp and see how they feel.
    My Nomination for dumbest statement of the year.
    Said regarding the 10 commandments statue.

"This isn't about religeon! This is about acknowleging the allmighty god!"
    ~Some moron on talk radio out here.
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Barbarian

quit crying, y'all made some F'd up remarks, got called out on it, and got showed up... all this crying and whining after the fact is only making you look even worse.

PS: I agree about the kids and the statue, send those kids that did that to the stautue to Marine corp bootcamp and see how they feel.
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Palatka Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Barbarian

Barbarian...we stand by our remarks as clearified! Showed up!!! I don't think we were showed up. There were three or four of you that "Piled on" but that's about it. We clearified our statement that the "Towelheads" that we were referring to was the Militant Branch of Islam. If you are of mind to cuddle them fill free to do so. I choose our Presidents course of action for them.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Barbarian...we stand by our remarks as clearified! Showed up!!! I don't think we were showed up. There were three or four of you that "Piled on" but that's about it. We clearified our statement that the "Towelheads" that we were referring to was the Militant Branch of Islam. If you are of mind to cuddle them fill free to do so. I choose our Presidents course of action for them.
    some iraqi's are good people, they interviewed the ones that were in this country, especially the guy that has been here 35 years. he said even though he loves it in this country, when saddam is dead, he misses his homeland and is going back. if these protesters just looked and listened to those people, i think they would change their attitude!

its just like the riots in LA, they see somebody throw a rock and break a window and they have to do it too!
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Adam the Quarterback

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by dolfan06
    here in calif, there is a memorial to general patton, in the desert, somebody spray painted his statue and the tanks last night!

:evil: Some people just piss me off! No decent or patriotic American would do that or burn an American flag.

I have some respect, even though I think they are completely wrong, for those who are antiwar if they come from a logical prospective with some facts and reason instead of a position of spite and hatred.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Palatka Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by booyeah_
    :evil: Some people just piss me off! No decent or patriotic American would do that or burn an American flag.

I have some respect, even though I think they are completely wrong, for those who are antiwar if they come from a logical prospective with some facts and reason instead of a position of spite and hatred.
    I'm with ya Booyeah. I have no problem listening to another persons point of view and trying to understand where they are coming from.

When they resort to destroying and defacing monuments to this nations heros, they are showing nothing but contempt for all that we stand for. It is time to round them up and send them out of this country. Send them to any country they choose but get them out of here.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the only place i have offended somebody by using the term "towelhead" was on this board. 3 nights ago i stopped in a 7/11 to buy some dog biscuits. the guy behind the counter was wearing one on his head. i asked him if he wasn't taking a little bit of a chance wearing one after 9/11. he said no, he has been asked that question before and he answers that he wears a "turban" according to his religion, terrorists do wear, as you say a "towel" on their head!

now if this isn't good enough, i'm prepared to go back and have him write it down in front of a notary, and have them post it!
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm with ya Booyeah. I have no problem listening to another persons point of view and trying to understand where they are coming from.

When they resort to destroying and defacing monuments to this nations heros, they are showing nothing but contempt for all that we stand for. It is time to round them up and send them out of this country. Send them to any country they choose but get them out of here.

I am with ya on this mole ...... I feel it is EVERYONES right to voice his or her opinion ,, but when you deface the flag and other sacred American artifacts it is time to find another area code to live in...... Outside of the USA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See mole even as a moderate you and I SOMETIMES think alike ... :eek: Man this IS getting scary ....:jk: :biggrin: Marino1983
    Flashback,, the billys offense scored 21 points in the first quarter,,NOTHING the rest of the game!!
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Palatka Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Marino1983
    I am with ya on this mole ...... I feel it is EVERYONES right to voice his or her opinion ,, but when you deface the flag and other sacred American artifacts it is time to find another area code to live in...... Outside of the USA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See mole even as a moderate you and I SOMETIMES think alike ... :eek: Man this IS getting scary ....:jk: :biggrin: Marino1983
    Ahh...M83, We probably think more alike than you can imagine. I am a hard line Constitutionalist American, but do understand that down the middle is the best place to play. Kinda like playing zone I guess.

I picked up on your MO awhile back . You... like myself, enjoy kicking the top off the piss-ant bed every now and then just to see how the ants will react.

They will always rebuild and I'll let them work for a time, only to kick them again. If they get out of hand I don't think twice about giving them a heavy dose of Amdro though.:evil:
    Quote Quote