Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Now even I am frightened...

1. -61
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Marino1983
    Ah ohhhh the air raid siren is screaming AGAIN ....... I better find a trench to hunker down in !!!!!! :evil: Marino1983
    it won't go that far this time!
    Quote Quote  

2. -62
    Is Drunk at the Wheel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Clifton Park, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by themole
    Dejesus...I flip a cyber booger at you! I don't care what you think! RACE! Was NEVER the issue.

Obvously, you did not read the entire thread. It was "Militant Islam" that we were putting down.

Our "faux pas" was that we left "militant" out and referred to it as Islam. That was a mistake, I admit it once again.

BTW..."Towelhead" was meant to be demeaning as applied to those we were referring to. I will NOT standdown from that point of view.

Militant Islam is a murderous lot and deserves not one shred of respect and MUST be hunted down and killed.

I defy you to point out a Race that wears towels on their head.

You may can point out a religion but not a race. I've never been to "Mecca" and don't plan to but I'll wager that every race of people on this earth will be found there, red, yellow, black, and white. All probably wearing turbans. I reserve the right to refer to the Militant Muslems as"Towelheads".

If you don't like that_______Use your imagination and fill in the blank.

OH...Don't call me a racist again!!!!:yell:
    What are you going to do come down here and lynch me? You obviously didn't reread your own posts. I read all your posts. No I can't find a single race that wears turbons, but i do know that people in America use the term to degrade any one that has middle eastern decent. My point is by you simply saying "towell heads" only refers to militant muslims is moronic. The term has had a different meanig for decades, so just seeing the word will insult any American who comes from a middle eastern back round. It would also insult any american muslim if they are millitant or not.

From now on I am going to refer to any Italian that has been in or is in organized crime as a whop. I hope every other Italian doesn't take any offense to this dispite this being a derogatory term against their whole race for the past 80 years because it doesn't apply to you. Mole set the precident, so this is ok right?

Oh I am sorry for those that didn't pick that up the last paragraph was sarcasim. If you don't understand just PM mole, and I am sure he will let you borrow his dictionary.

Mole every time there is some kind of debate on race you always defend the more offensive side. Witch leads me to beleave you are a racist. I could be very wrong, but that is the picture you have painted.
    Quote Quote  

3. -63
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Dajesus
    My point is by you simply saying "towell heads" only refers to militant muslims is moronic. The term has had a different meanig for decades
    that statement just blows your whole theory, if it has different meanings, who can say which one is right and which one is wrong.

BTW, the term WOP, means "without papers", there is no H in it! and i worked for an italian, and he thinks its a riot to be called dago or wop!
    Quote Quote  

4. -64
    Is Drunk at the Wheel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Clifton Park, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by dolfan06
    that statement just blows your whole theory, if it has different meanings, who can say which one is right and which one is wrong.

BTW, the term WOP, means "without papers", there is no H in it! and i worked for an italian, and he thinks its a riot to be called dago or wop!
    Sorry about the H mishap. I am not to up on my demeaning racial slurs. I wasn't saying "towell head" has had diffent meanings. I said the phrase has had a different meaning that what you and mole are using it for. The phrase has consitently been a darogatory racist term reffering to muslims and/or people of middle eastern decent millitant or not.
    Quote Quote  

5. -65
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Dajesus
    Sorry about the H mishap. I am not to up on my demeaning racial slurs. I wasn't saying "towell head" has had diffent meanings. I said the phrase has had a different meaning that what you and mole are using it for. The phrase has consitently been a darogatory racist term reffering to muslims and/or people of middle eastern decent millitant or not.
    i said towelhead, referring to terrorists we had been talking about, when somebody else took the ball and ran with it.
    Quote Quote  

6. -66
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Plant City, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Now even I am frightened...

Originally posted by chicagodolphan
    All of those terror warnings over the past year and a half have been total BS, including the orange alert a few weeks ago. But now...as we're ready to invade Iraq, I'm suddenly taking the orange alert we have now seriously. I fear lots of innocent Iraqis will die, which is perfect cannon fodder for retaliatory strikes against us by terrorist groups.

Suddenly, the threat to us all is seriously real. As much as I fear for my own life, I also fear what is going to happen if we happen to go to Red Alert. http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...0020312-5.html It's likely we'll lock down into complete martial law/police state mode, which can't be good for ANY of us, especially if they don't let go of their increased power after any attack/threat as abated. Really, I feel like the terrorists are the ones winning the war right now, and our strategy is sending us toward the path of destruction.

If we had let inspections continue and kept up diplomatic pressure, we could have only guessed if another attack would have came. Now that we're going to war, a terrorist attack is certain. I'm pissed as hell, but there's absolutely nothing I can do now but continue to exercise my free speech and prepare for the worst. In exercising that speech, I found a couple links for your reading (dis)pleasure.

http://www.walden3.org/lies-usa2-sm.jpg
    http://www.commondreams.org/views03/0316-08.htm

Seeing as I live a mere 3 miles from the Sears Tower while at school, and routinely use the L, I'm scared out of my mind now. Right now I'm in the suburbs on spring break, but before I go back I'm going to urge my mom to stock up on some extra food, and to make sure all the vehicles are gassed up. If there is an attack while I'm in the city, I don't think I stand a chance, but I definitely want her and my brother to be safe.

Anyway, I urge all of you guys to take this orange alert SERIOUSLY and be ready for anything, especially those of us in major cities.
    You are a loon.... how the f*** else would you like us to prepare for any terrorist action... you are bashing an alert system but dont want us to take the bastards out?????? Even Iraqi citizens are happy to see us...they are turning on Saddams ass.... but I suppose you want us to sit with our thumbs up our ass and just wait for another 9-11 before we take action. Seeing you are in Chicago...... it could happen to you.
    Quote Quote  

7. -67
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Re: Now even I am frightened...

Originally posted by MIADolFan
    You are a loon.... how the f*** else would you like us to prepare for any terrorist action... you are bashing an alert system but dont want us to take the bastards out?????? Even Iraqi citizens are happy to see us...they are turning on Saddams ass.... but I suppose you want us to sit with our thumbs up our ass and just wait for another 9-11 before we take action. Seeing you are in Chicago...... it could happen to you.
    if we sat on our thumbs and did nothing, i guarantee you the ones that are protesting now would be raising hell because we didn't go to war!
    Quote Quote  

8. -68
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    On an island
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How long have you been in the armed forces MIADolfan?
    Quote Quote  

9. -69
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Plant City, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Im not in the armed forces....I work for them as a civilian
    Quote Quote  

10. -70
    Is Drunk at the Wheel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Clifton Park, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Now even I am frightened...

Originally posted by dolfan06
    if we sat on our thumbs and did nothing, i guarantee you the ones that are protesting now would be raising hell because we didn't go to war!
    I have a much better pic for you 06.
    Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (22.9 KB, 3 views)
    Quote Quote