Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If anyone wants an education on Iraq....

1. -1
    Why is there a watermelon there?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    No matter where I go, there I am.
    Thanks / No Thanks

If anyone wants an education on Iraq....

...be sure to read the article in the new SI on what athletes in Iraq have to put up with. After that, you'll want to kick your TV screen in every time you hear some blithering idiot talking about how WE are hurting inncoent civilians in Iraq.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Charlotte, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I read that. it was a good article. i was going to post something about it but you beat me to it
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Cunning Linguist

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Honolulu, HI
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If I want any education about anything in the world, I know to come here LAST. By the way, I got arrested for peacefully protesting in Chicago yesterday. The police state is active and doing its job quite well now. Of course, every single one of you feels I deserve what I got, but I kid you not, the anti-war movement is NOT going away any time soon, in fact, we're growing stronger every day another innocent Iraqi child dies from a cruise missile, which was bought and paid for by YOU AND I. Call me the brainwashed fool, but you jerks don't have to spend a night in jail for voicing your ****ing opinion. I dare any of you to organize a pro-war counterprotest. You'll be lucky to equal even one-tenth of our numbers. Finally, I'm sick and tired of seeing you people blindly following the administration. Goodbye automatons, enjoy your freeper forum.
    You mustn't think dirty thoughts!
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Vacaville, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by chicagodolphan
    If I want any education about anything in the world, I know to come here LAST. By the way, I got arrested for peacefully protesting in Chicago yesterday. The police state is active and doing its job quite well now. Of course, every single one of you feels I deserve what I got, but I kid you not, the anti-war movement is NOT going away any time soon, in fact, we're growing stronger every day another innocent Iraqi child dies from a cruise missile, which was bought and paid for by YOU AND I. Call me the brainwashed fool, but you jerks don't have to spend a night in jail for voicing your ****ing opinion. I dare any of you to organize a pro-war counterprotest. You'll be lucky to equal even one-tenth of our numbers. Finally, I'm sick and tired of seeing you people blindly following the administration. Goodbye automatons, enjoy your freeper forum.
    Bye, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Oh, and by the way, your friends in San Francisco yesterday were preventing Emergency vehicles from getting to where they needed to go, they should all be charged with "Reckless endangerment" and tossed in jail for a heckuva lot longer than just one night.

So sorry if I don't feel to sorry for the crimin...I mean protesters.
    My Nomination for dumbest statement of the year.
    Said regarding the 10 commandments statue.

"This isn't about religeon! This is about acknowleging the allmighty god!"
    ~Some moron on talk radio out here.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Vacaville, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    oh, and by the way, what are they all gonna do when protesting isn't the "cool" and "in" thing to do anymore? Because after talking to some of theese morons yesterday, they certainly havent any clue and are probably just out there because their parents want them out of the house for a minimum of 4 hours a day.

Oh, and the ones that cried child killers about our millitary should feel forunate that they were beside my car and not in front of it at the time.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    On an island
    Thanks / No Thanks
    70% of this country supports the war. Not all of us feel like protesting, but this war has support.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Now completely imaginary

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Elsewhere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah, check the numbers, Chi. You're among a growing minority. We don't have to sit in jail because we want what is right.....and that's what's happening. We're not blocking any streets. We're not causing a disturbance, "peaceful" or otherwise. And we're ESPECIALLY not shooting any cops or vandalizing shops.

Also, for you to sit there and talk about us bombing innocent civilians is absolutely mind-blowing. You have no idea what you're talking about. Have you even been watching?? How many schools have we bombed?? Hospitals?? How many civilians have died?? How many have we targeted?? Have you even payed attention to the surgical precision we've used?? Have you seen what the IRAQI citizens and soldiers are doing right now?? They're REJOICING. We're giving the Iraqi army and leadership every opportunity to peacfully surrender.

You know what our first move was?? A deliberate strike against Saddam himself to try and end this thing before it began. That shows you right there how this administration feels.

You guys want us to sit back and continue to do nothing. Yeah, lets do that. Then one day, the war will be fought on OUR soil. As the world's only superpower, t's our job to police much of the planet. And that's what we're doing. By doing this, we're promoting peace. We're nipping this thing in the bud. Yeah, innocent Iraqi children were living so happily before we decided to head East.

Give me a f*cking break.

So please, have fun living in denial. Come back when you're ready to admit you were wrong......after the war.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Barbarian
    Bye, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Oh, and by the way, your friends in San Francisco yesterday were preventing Emergency vehicles from getting to where they needed to go, they should all be charged with "Reckless endangerment" and tossed in jail for a heckuva lot longer than just one night.

So sorry if I don't feel to sorry for the crimin...I mean protesters.
    couldn't have said it better!
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by chicagodolphan
    and this guy condemed me for name calling!
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Vacaville, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Iraq's government has said that 3 civillians have died in the attacks so far.

thats right 3.

And this is from a government that usually pads the numbers to try and make our actions seem worse than they really are.

This could go down in history and one of the least bloody conflicts ever.

And considering that Iraq has admitted to executing 800 people per year, thats over 2 per day, so on average after 2 days we have killed fewer innocent Iraqi civillians than Saddam would have.

So much for the blood of the innocent eh?
    Quote Quote