Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Send a missle to canada see if the boo us again

1. -11
    Dolphins Homer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    S.F. Bay Area
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Stan Marino, no offense to you personally as I appreciate your cool head after your country was verbally attacked. However, this is what Americans hear from every country throughout the world. Now you know how we feel, so to speak. I would love to see how Canada would react to war if their buildings were dropped on thousands of their citizens. I imagine it would be a different tune. I agree these people who are protesting in a wya that halts other peoples livelyhood are actually doing worse than booing a song, however ata SPORTING EVENT where people are trying to escape form the everyday perils (let alone a war), it really isn't needed to essentially defecate on America like that. Not the right time at all. I wonder if those fans even know that there are Americans representing their beloved Canadians.

As Far as Bush Sr. finishing the job, all I can say is that is where was Canada to help us finish the job? I wish it was ended years ago but the fact is it didn't and now it is time to finish. Again, I appreciate your support and have a nice day.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Resident Montana Griz pimp for Miami :)

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Great Falls, MT
    Thanks / No Thanks
    As nflddolfan said DONT take those morons as representation for Canadians, i live in Montana, most Canadians are nothing but friendliest and most respectfull towards the US, Canadians visiting here get warm welcomes, and when i visit Canada i get the same warm welcome, those morons are the MINORITY, Im pefectly fine saying im proud that i have a Canuck for a neighbor!!
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    The High Tech Bong Monkey!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dallas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'll just say this about those that "booed" our National Anthem.

Consider the source.
    Ask me about the Miami Dolphins "Game of the Week" during the offseason.

Miami Dolphins DVD Video Library
    Now hosting Miami Dolphins games on DVD including the games like
    '85 Bears game, Fake Spike game, and the '94 shoot out vs Patriots!!

Games available for your iPhone and iPod Touch!
    PM for details
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Charlotte, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    :happydrin YEA SAMPHIN
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    AKA Shed Dawg Mike

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Newfoundland, Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks

Thanks SuaveFin, the feeling is mutual

and Samphin, sorry for the comment before you even reply.
    It's a heated time with high tensions, but as a Canadian, I AM embarassed by these actions as well as the fact they we are not giving military support to the US and coalition.
    DOLPHINS RULE ALL !!!
    Crank it up with the Shed Dawgs
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Of course my first reaction was to say something nasty, I am human and patriotic towards my country...I apologize for that comment as it was a huge tragedy... As for the fans at a sporting event that holds 15k people or so, i cant see u damning a whole country on that. Specially a country that is so closely tied to urs. I couldn't feel happier that ur country has decided to clean up Iraq, and make this world a safer place for people that agree with it or not...EVeryone in the world has a right to their opinions and beliefs, but most definately mine are that the U.S. is doin what needs to be done. I wish all the TRoops over there the best and hope they all will return to their families that are probably goin through hell right now at home, waiting to see a glimpse of their loved one on tv, or hear something from them.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Dolphins Homer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    S.F. Bay Area
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I wonder if your personal attacks upon me violate the TOS of this site? Seriously we don't need to jump into personal attacks. I already somewhat reracted my statement and rather longwinded at that. Perhaps my assesment of Canada in general was a bit harsh and based off of emotion that runs high in America at times like these. However, all you Canadians who just fired back at me for slamming your country, that is how Americans feel everyday from essentially every country. To top that off we actually have people who plan for years to kill us at the drop of a hat. So forgive me for being defensive when people of countries, such as yours, attack us in any way, whether it be by booing or worse. I appreciate the support of the Canadians on this board ala Stan Marino. Call me igonrant and an f'ing idiot all you want, I really don't care. It doesn't really help change my opinion on Canadians and their attitude in general though now does it (not that I expect you to care). The fact that YOUR FELLOW Canadians took the time to boo their neighboring, friendly country at a sporting event is sickening. I would say the same for Americans who booed Canadians teams down here had the situation been reversed. It is classless and dissapointing to see people (not you guys here mind you) uneducated and unknowing of facts booing a country who have troops dieing for the sake of trying to free the world of a mad man and possibly save Canadians as well as American lives. These fans should really have picked a better time and place for that type of display. Anyhow, this thread will probably be moved soon eh? Again I apologize to those I offended (here on the site anyhow). I wish you all nothing but the best. Ok once again soapbox off. Hopefully we can get back to football here now.
    Last edited by Samphin; 03-21-2003 at 07:12 PM.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by SuavePhin
    those morons are the MINORITY, Im pefectly fine saying im proud that i have a Canuck for a neighbor!!
    They are far from a minority

You may hide in your shell as long as you please but shall soon realize that the majority of the world hates the US, with emphasis put on its government. Noone is afraid of Iraq, they are afraid of the US and what it will do next. Its a scary thought with a drunk for a president and some oil CEO's as a cabinet. I lost hope a long time ago
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What happened in Montreal is a total disgrace...Ur absolutely right...Personally i dont see how anyone in Canada or even the United States can oppose this war. Suddam is clearly a threat to the world, and it just so happens the British and the U.S. are the ones getting dirty to make sure Iraq is not a threat.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    if Bret Hart didnt't hate on the US, none of this hating would have happened!!! :jk:
    Quote Quote