Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Send a missle to canada see if the boo us again

1. -21
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    As a Canadian i blame Vince McMahon...J/k
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Dolphins Homer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    S.F. Bay Area
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Its true, I never had a problem with Canada until Bret Hart called us a toilet. The whole Hart Foundation shall be cursed in my house for life. peaking of wrestling and Bret Hart. There does seem to be soe kind of curse due to the incident in Montreal. All involved somehow suffered through terrible times. Bret Hart had a stroke and lost his mother and brother. Owen Hart died. British Bulldog died. Shawn Micheals damaged his back to the point he had to retire, until recently. Jim Neidheart lost his job and is currently living in obscurity. McMahon and Triple H are about the only two who came out of that scandal virtually unscathed. Heck,even the referee, Earl Hebnar had a brain aneurysm. Geez, can this thread be any less about Miami Dolphins?
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    A curse in my house is Bob Saget...I'll never forgive u guys for that...J/K
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    I got cut

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Canada
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ronnie_augs, Americans booed the Canadian anthem a year or so back at a B-ball game. But everything was ok when that happened.

Show some respect and take off the peeing monkey, I am very offended.
    Hi
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    On an island
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am disapointed in Canada's actions, and these people that booed it are assholes, but I have read on this message board and others a lot of Canadians who support us, and not many that don't. I am not 100% sure, but I have heard that Canadian public opinion supports the war (maybe the Canadians on this board can tell us).

Also, if you guys don't remember, Americans in Detroit during last years NBA playoffs booed the Canadian anthem before the Pistons/Raptors game.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    On an island
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Bobby Humphrey
    ronnie_augs, Americans booed the Canadian anthem a year or so back at a B-ball game. But everything was ok when that happened.
    Well, you beat me to it. It was a total disgrace when the fans in Detroit did it.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by stan marino
    What happened in Montreal is a total disgrace...Ur absolutely right...Personally i dont see how anyone in Canada or even the United States can oppose this war. Suddam is clearly a threat to the world, and it just so happens the British and the U.S. are the ones getting dirty to make sure Iraq is not a threat.

Speaking for the minority, I am not against this war !!!!! I am against this administrations (so called ) diplomacy for justification to attack Iraq!!:yell: Many Americans understand the reasons for removing saddam and agree with those reasons ..... But W has turned this whole situation into a PERSONAL vendetta and that is why a good portion of the American population questions ( W's) and the people who support his reasoning behind this invasion ..... Marino1983
    Flashback,, the billys offense scored 21 points in the first quarter,,NOTHING the rest of the game!!
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Vacaville, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Marino1983
    Speaking for the minority, I am not against this war !!!!! I am against this administrations (so called ) diplomacy for justification to attack Iraq!!:yell: Many Americans understand the reasons for removing saddam and agree with those reasons ..... But W has turned this whole situation into a PERSONAL vendetta and that is why a good portion of the American population questions ( W's) and the people who support his reasoning behind this invasion ..... Marino1983
    True...

It's like I have said time and again.. I don't like Dubya, and don't think he has us over there for the right reasons.

But going over there is the right thing to do. And just because were doing it for the wrong reasons doesn't make the action any less just.

Just my 2 shares of Enron worth.
    My Nomination for dumbest statement of the year.
    Said regarding the 10 commandments statue.

"This isn't about religeon! This is about acknowleging the allmighty god!"
    ~Some moron on talk radio out here.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I completely AGREE Barbarian !!!! :patriot: Marino1983
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Grand Cayman and Minneapolis, MN
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Oh wow, somebody has a difference of opinion eh?? So they booed the US, maybe they think the war is a f**king sham?? Like a lot of the world does. Get a life guys, maybe the US should start trying to help its own people and clean out the crooks from its own government before pushing its way into everyone elses issues. The Government is asking for 50 Billion dollars from Congress for this war. Yet my state has to cut shelters, food stores, layoff police and firemen, cut back on state aid. I think it is about time the US helps the many in its own country instead of squandering money on trying to be the "Policeman of the world" which is BS. After all before we try to remove the undemocratically elected and the dictators around the world, maybe we should look at Bush and how he was "democtatically elected"
    Quote Quote