Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Aren't you guys tired of hearing Joey harrington Cry about his days with the Lions?

1. -1
    The Finheaven Intimidator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks

Aren't you guys tired of hearing Joey harrington Cry about his days with the Lions?

Man, I haven't heard anyone cry this much about being treated that way. What a cry baby, isn't he man enough to suck it up?
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Melbourne FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It is time to move on and get with the program. When ya spend so much time looking back it's hard to see where your going.

Go Dolphins
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tarpon Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'd call it venting. The man had a terrible time in Detroit and was their scape goat. If people would stop asking, he will stop talking.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    The endless pursuit of domination

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Southwest Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If I was stuck on the lions being a 3rd round pick that isn't living up to potential, I'd say much worse than Joey is.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    I'm out
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorseau55
    Man, I haven't heard anyone cry this much about being treated that way. What a cry baby, isn't he man enough to suck it up?
    It's funny we call him a crybaby but it's O.K for us fans to endlessly complain about it.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    2008 AFC EASTERN DIVISION CHAMPIONS!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    I'm back in Florida BABY!
    Thanks / No Thanks
    First off, I haven't heard him "Cry" about anything. I've heard him speak and reflect on his days in Detroit and how they weren't necessarily the best of times for him, but, I also haven't heard him volunteer any information that he wasn't directly asked. It's not like Joey is just out there spouting off at the mouth. Reporters have asked him questions and he's given them an honest answer. What do you expect him to come out and say? "Oh yeah, I love being on a directionless team, void of any kind of leadership or coaching ability. I loved having no offensive line to block for me, a mediocre at best running attack, and a WR or two that couldn't live up to their high draft pick." True, Joey hasn't exactly lived up to his either, but, don't make him out to be this cry baby for simply answering questions. I'm tired of players answering a reporters question and then getting accused "Crying" about the issue.

It's better to remain silent and appear a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!
    "Mark Twain"
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Reporters ask and he answers.....
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Chairman of the 'Owned! Awards' Commitee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderdale Lakes, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finmann
    Reporters ask and he answers.....
    Exactly. He's not crying. He's calling them like he sees them.

Sig by feelthepain

"...not succumb, but over come...."

-Alonzo Mourning

Quote Originally Posted by KiNG
    Zo is a true warrior; he has his ring so to him, he's retiring on top as long as he knows he always gave it his 110% effort.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Reach for the Stars

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well, I hope he gets it out of his system, he's with us now, and we need him to get focus on the task at hand, and get his head right. Detriot's over for him for now, he needs to move and so do we.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hampton, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fishfan34
    First off, I haven't heard him "Cry" about anything. I've heard him speak and reflect on his days in Detroit and how they weren't necessarily the best of times for him, but, I also haven't heard him volunteer any information that he wasn't directly asked. It's not like Joey is just out there spouting off at the mouth. Reporters have asked him questions and he's given them an honest answer. What do you expect him to come out and say? "Oh yeah, I love being on a directionless team, void of any kind of leadership or coaching ability. I loved having no offensive line to block for me, a mediocre at best running attack, and a WR or two that couldn't live up to their high draft pick." True, Joey hasn't exactly lived up to his either, but, don't make him out to be this cry baby for simply answering questions. I'm tired of players answering a reporters question and then getting accused "Crying" about the issue.
    That's exactly how I see it. And, there's no crying in football!
    Props to CrunchTime for the banners.
    Quote Quote