Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Sick of Liberals..

1. -41
    Am I on speaker phone?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Charlotte
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by donshula
    A liberal is a person that still thinks Bill Clinton was not
    Impeached.
    A liberal is a person that thinks your money is their money
    A liberal is a person that feels we all should drive a hugo
    A liberal is a person that thinks the Pats got luckey to win

The Super Bowl.
    A liberal does not view all issues in terms of black and white and absolute rights and wrongs...
    A liberal sees issues as complex and understands that there is usually (not always) some legitimacy to both sides of an issue...

and say what you like about liberals...
    but at least we can spell the word "LUCKY"!
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Peebs
    I'm only goning to say this one and I am about to shout...

NO ONE SAID THAT PEOPLE WHO ARE AGAINST THE WAR IS AGAINST THE TROOPS!!!! I AM A MODERATE DEMOCRAT WITH LIBERAL LEANINGS AND I AM SO AGAINST THIS WAR BUT SUPPORT THE TROOPS AS DO ALL OF MY FRIENDS, SOME OF WHICH WERE AT BOTH OF THE LARGE NYC DEMOSTRATIONS

Thank you. Now stop with the generalizations because of the one or two pictures the media decides to portray as the faces of "peacenicks". We are Mothers and Fathers and Cops and Lawyers and Doctors etc....
    fine, lets stop the damn war now and we'll let saddam build his arsenal at his leisure, might take a few years, but i don't think i'll be around to watch you protesters cry because we didn't do something. and ya will, you know !

it'll be the same people that are crying now!
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a land far, far away
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by iceblizzard69
    So far, it doesn't seem to have done anything.

List of illegal things Iraq has done in this war

Lauched Scuds (which they claimed they didn't have)
    Violation of Geneva Convention (three violations: embarassment of POWs by putting them on TV, executed POWs, and showing bodies of killed POWs on TV)

Also, they have lied about having a chemical plant, which is supposedly 100 acres. This could be the big one to justify this war.
    You left out a few....

Using civilians (women and children) as human shields...
    Discarding thier uniforms, and posing as civilians, then opening fire...
    Not to mention ... Waving a white flag of surrender, then opening fire...

Not only is that against international law and the Genvea conventions... but it is cowardly, dispicable, and SHOULD show the world what a pack of lying scum they are........

Not everyone listens to the "bad" things though....
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Matchmaker, party planner

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Darlin, if the TIGHT ASS CONSERVATIVES (for whom the asses are so tight and ridged you can't pull a needle out of there with a tractor) were paying attention to ANYTHING they would know that the UN resolution after the 91 conflict DID allow Saddam to retain SOME weapons for national security. He was not ordered to disarm completely. What does he have? Well we don't know do we? Because in our 7 day war so far we have found nothing. A chemical factory that hasn't been active in years?
    Not one liberal I know ever doubted that Saddam is a evil person, we do realize however that there are many evil leaders doing heinous crimes to their people. BUT we do business with them or have some ties so therefore we turn a blind eye to them don't we?
    I did not want to see ONE US Soldier killed because of Bush's personal adgenda. This is not about terrorism, we know which countries harbor, finance and train terrorists. BUT we have some financial gain with those countries ....coughcoughSaudiArabicoughcough so we won't do a damn thing.

So Liberals also question things instead of taking it for the absolute. When Bush farts we know it stinks....we don't buy the bullsh&t that it smells like Spring Time....
    You don't know my name but your boyfriend does.
    Cause the Post Office wasn't taken applications. Like I told you Chuck.....CASH!
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a land far, far away
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What does he have? Well we don't know do we? Because in our 7 day war so far we have found nothing. A chemical factory that hasn't been active in years?
    This kills me...

The UN has over 12 years to look... and they "need more time"

We've been there 7 days... not really looking.. because we're too busy deciding whether that white flag REALLY means they're surrendering....

And we're supposed to have found something already?

Quote Quote  

6. -46

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ummmm yea...
    In 91 they seemed to be able to uncover chemical and biological weapons-disarm them etc...because they actually FOUND them.

So

where they at? With all the sophisticated up to date brandy new technology we have, where we can tell if someone is brewing a zit on their chin from a gozillion miles away....one would think they would have spotted his factories of WMD for logistical purposes?? To keep our troops safe?
    OH I'm sorry I used the words "safe" and "troops" in the same sentence....that's not part of Bush's agenda.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a land far, far away
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ummm.... yeah.... in 91 they weren't fighting back... we HAD time to look. and it wasn't until the shooting stopped that naything was found... you expect our troops to hold up thier hands and say "wait a minute Mr Republican Guard man...don't shoot yet... I'm looking in this here camouflaged bunker for WMDs...."

Quote Quote  

8. -48
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Darlin, if the TIGHT ASS CONSERVATIVES (for whom the asses are so tight and ridged you can't pull a needle out of there with a tractor) were paying attention to ANYTHING they would know that the UN resolution after the 91 conflict DID allow Saddam to retain SOME weapons for national security. He was not ordered to disarm completely. What does he have? Well we don't know do we? Because in our 7 day war so far we have found nothing. A chemical factory that hasn't been active in years?
    Not one liberal I know ever doubted that Saddam is a evil person, we do realize however that there are many evil leaders doing heinous crimes to their people. BUT we do business with them or have some ties so therefore we turn a blind eye to them don't we?
    I did not want to see ONE US Soldier killed because of Bush's personal adgenda. This is not about terrorism, we know which countries harbor, finance and train terrorists. BUT we have some financial gain with those countries ....coughcoughSaudiArabicoughcough so we won't do a damn thing.

So Liberals also question things instead of taking it for the absolute. When Bush farts we know it stinks....we don't buy the bullsh&t that it smells like Spring Time....
    what do you mean, they didn't find anything. they found three camouflaged chemical plants the inspectors weren't told about, plus the arms and ammo that were sold to iraq 3 months ago. who knows how much they sold to iraq AFTER the embargo!
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Why is there a watermelon there?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    No matter where I go, there I am.
    Thanks / No Thanks

Not that any of this is the point of the war, or required for us to take action under UN mandate...but have you heard anything about some long range missiles which were shot down over Kuwait? Saddam wasn't allowed to keep anything with that kind of range, so by that single act, he's shown himself to be in violation of the UN edicts. Again, not that it's really the point since his mere act of obfuscation was enough to go in and remove him.
    Quote Quote  

10. -50

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    OH so when it comes to "weapons" and "Embargos" etc...the UN matters?? I thought you all thought the UN was a crock of ****...
    And do you all know the country that breaks more weapon embargos? Our 51st State...Israel.

Hmmmm interesting.

As for the chemical weapons plant:
    http://www.datekdj.newsalert.com/bin...aebqLqWmduWmJu

Nada...nothing...zilch.
    Quote Quote