Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Sick of Liberals..

1. -31
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rehoboth Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Sick of Liberals..

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
    Actually, while you could find conservative Democrats, and Moderate Republicans, I don't think I've ever even heard of a Republican that anyone but Pat Robertson would call "Liberal". At least not in the last 50 years.
    Mike Castle !!

DD...............................................
    DD..................the #1 Delaware Dolfan !!!

Doing things you don't have to do today will help to determine where you'll be tomorrow when you can't do anything about it!
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rehoboth Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Re: Sick of Liberals..

Originally posted by 13isgr81
    Do you actually believe what you are writing?

Saying "Liberals and these so called peace lovers have no problem when a suicide bomber enters a bus and kills innocent women and children." ....That is just plain ridiculous and quite frankly, as a father of 2 children, and a veteran of the First Gulf War I am extremely offended by this comment.

And stating that liberals" Have no problem with the Taliban, Al Queda detainees or any other "freedom fighter" ". Is also ignorant and irresponsible, and just goes to show what kind of myopic BS you hear spewed on almost EVERY SINGLE talk radio show on the air. (liberal media my ass).

I am glad we are about to liberate Iraq, I'm very happy for the Iraqi people, and I completley support the troops. However, I think Bush's foreign policy sucks. Does that make me a communist, does that mean that I should leave my country because I expressed my opinion? I'll bet you would like me to because its fine to have an opinion as long as it is the same as yours right? Otherwise its unpatriotic and anti-american right?
    Finally, someone with a "definition" of liberal !! I feel ya and I wish that I could say that I was at Desert Storm with ya but wasn't there. Would Viet Nam work tho ??

DD.........................................
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rehoboth Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
    You must admit, the VAST majority of those who have spoken out against the war have portrayed our actions as "killing innocent Iraqi's", without any regard for the fact that MANY more Iraqi's are killed every year by Saddam than are likely to be killed in this war. It also seems to me that Bumrush apologized for including all Liberals rather than just the far left wacko's.
    But why won't anyone define a liberal ???????????

DD...................................
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We can make this a long discussion of the classical, historical definition of what a "liberal" is. I apologized already for generalizing and using the word "liberal". Instead I should have used the term "far left of center". OK????
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Bumrush
    We can make this a long discussion of the classical, historical definition of what a "liberal" is. I apologized already for generalizing and using the word "liberal". Instead I should have used the term "far left of center". OK????
    a liberal is fine..............to a point. its time to stop protesting and support the troops!:yell:
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rehoboth Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Bumrush
    I only said this again after it what used in other posts. The only reason I brought it up in the first place is that when ppl speak of a liberal, they are generally referring to the Dems as a whole, which is BS. All Dems are not liberals as are all Reps not conservatives, so to speak. This whole thing got started by the Reps anyway back when Ronnie Raygun used the "L word" phrase and they all thought it was cute and when the monkey see, monkey do route with it. That's all. But careful using that far left of center cuz the far right of center folks may take offenese !!

DD................................
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bay Area, California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am a Liberal, does that automatically mean I do not support the troops?

No, that's dead wrong, but it more or less means I probably don't support Bush. (and I don't)

If you think Liberals are for "child suicide bombings" than your judgment has been obviously clouded by hate and bias.

I think that Saddam needs to be taken out of there as soon as possible, and that this war, though having more than one intention, is needed and neccessary at this point. Does that make me a conservative? Not on my life.

Now please, don't stereotype us, you guys aren't peachy either. It works both ways.

Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Matchmaker, party planner

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by dolfan06
    a liberal is fine..............to a point. its time to stop protesting and support the troops!:yell:
    I'm only goning to say this one and I am about to shout...

NO ONE SAID THAT PEOPLE WHO ARE AGAINST THE WAR IS AGAINST THE TROOPS!!!! I AM A MODERATE DEMOCRAT WITH LIBERAL LEANINGS AND I AM SO AGAINST THIS WAR BUT SUPPORT THE TROOPS AS DO ALL OF MY FRIENDS, SOME OF WHICH WERE AT BOTH OF THE LARGE NYC DEMOSTRATIONS

Thank you. Now stop with the generalizations because of the one or two pictures the media decides to portray as the faces of "peacenicks". We are Mothers and Fathers and Cops and Lawyers and Doctors etc....
    You don't know my name but your boyfriend does.
    Cause the Post Office wasn't taken applications. Like I told you Chuck.....CASH!
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Why is there a watermelon there?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    No matter where I go, there I am.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by DeDolfan
    I only said this again after it what used in other posts. The only reason I brought it up in the first place is that when ppl speak of a liberal, they are generally referring to the Dems as a whole, which is BS. All Dems are not liberals as are all Reps not conservatives, so to speak. This whole thing got started by the Reps anyway back when Ronnie Raygun used the "L word" phrase and they all thought it was cute and when the monkey see, monkey do route with it. That's all. But careful using that far left of center cuz the far right of center folks may take offenese !!

DD................................

Actually, while the DNC and GOP are the standard bearers for Liberalism and Conservativism, I'd say that the most polarized elements of the two probably aren't even members of the two parties. The true idealogues belong more in the Green, and Libertarian parties. Most of the rank and file membership of the two main parties are probably moderates, with liberal or conservative leanings.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    The Snow Plow Game

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    north of boston
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by DeDolfan
    But why won't anyone define a liberal ???????????

DD...................................

A liberal is a person that still thinks Bill Clinton was not
    Impeached.
    A liberal is a person that thinks your money is their money
    A liberal is a person that feels we all should drive a hugo
    A liberal is a person that thinks the Pats got luckey to win

The Super Bowl.
    New England Patriots three time Super Bowl Champions
    Quote Quote