Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Sick of Liberals..

1. -81
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a land far, far away
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Sniper
    My answer of "Ask the Palistinians if they are civilians... also ask them who routinely launches attacks against them?" does in fact answer that your question. It implies that Israel has attacked civilian populations.

However, my point was, those "civilian" Palestinians are the ones carrying out suicide bomb attacks against the civilians in Israel... where should Israel draw the line? Seems to me, the Israeli attacks on "civilian" areas in Palestine, are in response to "civilian" Palestinians bombing malls, school buses and the like.....

I don't see reports of Iraqi civilians bombing Jeruselem... nor do I see Israeli troops at the border of Iraq....
    Last edited by WharfRat; 03-26-2003 at 02:43 PM.
    Quote Quote  

2. -82
    Your friendly neighborhood Bills fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Upstate NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by WharfRat
    However, my point was, those "civilian" Palestinians are the ones carrying out suicide bomb attacks against the civilians in Israel... where should Israel draw the line? Seems to me, the Israeli attacks on "civilian" areas in Palestine, are in response to "civilian" Palestinians bombing malls, school buses and the like.....

I don't see reports of Iraqi civilians bombing Jeruselem... nore do I see Israeli troops at the border of Iraq....
    I think both actions are reprehensible Wharf
    Quote Quote  

3. -83
    Why is there a watermelon there?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    No matter where I go, there I am.
    Thanks / No Thanks

I don't see reports of Iraqi civilians bombing Jeruselem... nor do I see Israeli troops at the border of Iraq....

I do however remember a few Scuds launched at civilian targets in Israel.
    Quote Quote  

4. -84
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a land far, far away
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think both actions are reprehensible Wharf
    So do I sniper...and I won't bother getting into a "chicken or the egg" argument about who started it....
    My point was... how can Iraq feel threatened by Israel? Barring a blatant air strike or missile launch through Jordanian, or Syrian airspace (something not very likely to happen at this time of heightened awareness), Israel has no means to deliver such weapons into Iraq....
    Quote Quote  

5. -85
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a land far, far away
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
    I do however remember a few Scuds launched at civilian targets in Israel.
    True... and while that was 12 years ago... it shows that the Israeli's practiced a considerable amount of restraint... something not characteristic of a country who would launch chem weapons into Iraq for no apparent reason....
    Quote Quote  

6. -86

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Upstate NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What part of "against the OTHERS civilian populations" is too complicated to grasp? Is "the others" beyond your understanding? The Palestinians do not LIVE in Iraq, therefore they can NOT be counted as part of Iraq's population. In NO part of my question did it state "which of the two countries has attacked A civilian population". In fact, I don't see any way that I could have BEEN more specific. "The others"....it's an integral part of the question Snippy, try reading it again....slowly if needed....sheesh.
    No friggin kidding the Palestinians don't live in Iraq... that was never part of your original question. In no way, shape, or form does your question state that my answer had to be confined to civilians living in Iraq.

Again and again, the common theme seems to be you can't post what you mean.
    Quote Quote  

7. -87

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No friggin kidding the Palestinians don't live in Iraq... that was never part of your original question. In no way, shape, or form does your question state that my answer had to be confined to civilians living in Iraq.

Again and again, the common theme seems to be you can't post what you mean.

Jesus Sniper!! Is english your second language? How can you not understand "of the two countries, who has launched attacks against the others civilian populations, Israel or Iraq?

"? AGAINST THE OTHERS CIVILIAN POPULATIONS!!!!

"The others" is right there, and it was right there in the original post!! Good lord man!! If english isn't your first language, just tell me and I'll understand, but DAMN, how thick headed can you get? It was an easy question, and your never ending BS has drawn it out into a page long mess. If you want an english lesson, I'm sure I can find someone to explain to you how sentance structure works.
    Last edited by PhinPhan1227; 03-26-2003 at 03:04 PM.
    Quote Quote  

8. -88

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    True... and while that was 12 years ago... it shows that the Israeli's practiced a considerable amount of restraint... something not characteristic of a country who would launch chem weapons into Iraq for no apparent reason....

EXACTLY!! And if you want to talk about restraint...if the Israeli's even HAVE chem/bio weapons, I'm reasonably certain that SOMEONE in their military would have gotten mad enough to use them after any one of the almost innumerable terrorist attacks they've suffered. Heck, we got hit ONCE and we had people running around calling for us to nuke every middle east country in the world!
    Quote Quote  

9. -89

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Upstate NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jesus Sniper!! Is english your second language? How can you not understand "of the two countries, who has launched attacks against the others civilian populations, Israel or Iraq?

"? AGAINST THE OTHERS CIVILIAN POPULATIONS!!!!

"The others" is right there, and it was right there in the original post!! Good lord man!! If english isn't your first language, just tell me and I'll understand, but DAMN, how thick headed can you get? It was an easy question, and your never ending BS has drawn it out into a page long mess. If you want an english lesson, I'm sure I can find someone to explain to you how sentance structure works.
    Wharf.. can we get a ruling on this..

Did I answer his question as he stated it?
    Quote Quote  

10. -90
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a land far, far away
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wharf.. can we get a ruling on this..

Did I answer his question as he stated it?
    Technically, this forum is out of my juristiction.... :cool:
    Quote Quote