Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Superman Returns: The Final Trailer

1. -1
    Man of Steel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Superman Returns: The Final Trailer

http://livedigital.com/content/313402/

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXBgD6GVkKs

or

http://rapidshare.de/files/21489168/...turns.avi.html

AWESOME. I love how Spacey says "KRRRRRRRRRIPTONITE!" He is the perect combo of Hackman and pyscho sociopath.

These trailers, TV spots, etc... have been awesome. Brandon Routh was a big question mark for me before, but no longer. I think the guy has the stuff to be a great Superman. He has the voice, that's for sure. Kate Bosworth has also impressed me. She's going with a more Comic-like Lois Lane then Margret Kidder's version, which is pefect (as I was worried she would look stupid doing it Kidder's way). And Spacey is Spacey, never a doubt there.

June 30th...
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Toyota LogoManchester United FCXbox Logo
    Looks great, I can't wait!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Man of Steel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Q: Has it sunk in yet? That in two months time the rest of the general public and not just us super-nerd fans will know you as 'Superman'? (Am really excited for you!)

Brandon: Well, there are a lot of 'super-nerd' fans! Which is awesome, cause I can be very nerdy, so don't sell yourself short on the fan base. But yes I've thought about it for sure. There is no real way to conceive of how big it could be. I aim to take it in stride and have a good time.

If anyone is interested in reading the full article...
    http://www.supermanhomepage.com/movi...w-brandonrouth

and

The Associated Press also got in the act, asking Bryan Singer and Brandon Routh about the whole casting an unknown as Superman...

"A known actor comes with baggage, and Superman as a character is much larger than any actor," said "Superman Returns" director.

Bryan Singer, who settled on Routh, an actor with just a soap-opera stint and a handful of television guest spots. "He looked like he stepped out of a comic book. Brandon's an extremely fine actor, but he also needed to have the physical presence of someone who steps out of the collective perception of who Superman is."

"I think there's definitely something to that. Superman is such an icon that it's weird to even imagine myself as him," Routh said. "I think it helps that when people look at me in the film, they maybe see a little Brandon Routh, but they mostly just see Superman for right now. It's very important for the character."

Full article at MTV.com
    Quote Quote