Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Do you want your own website?

1. -1
    FinHeaven Lives

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks

Do you want your own website?

Hello to all -

If you own a small business, or if you just want your own family website, please let me know. I will be able to do all the designing, maintaining, as well as hosting.

Obviously, this isn't a "freebie." I am just trying to find another source of income for the website.

I have set up a page with hosting plans available: http://www.finheaven.com/hosting.php

Design and maintainence fees are always different.

Another benefit will be FREE advertising on FinHeaven & Co, which is worth well over $30 a month.

So, if you are interested please let me know. If you have any questions please let me know. ALL prices are negotiable. If you are interested, and have over 250 posts, I'll knock off the setup fee.

If you are currently with another host, and would like to move to my hosting, it is easily done. Also, note that I don't "own" a server, I am renting one from a company called FastServers.net. It is the same company that FinHeaven is with, so you know it is reliable and speedy. So, basically, I am becoming a reseller of their product/service.

Sincerely,
    Andrew Tatum
    AJ Tatum

"If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be messed up."
    - Mitch Hedberg
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    We may die, but our actions are immortal

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    northern virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I've got no use for a page but I have a few bucks to donate if you repost the paypal link.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    FinHeaven Lives

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thank you very much poornate.

I really would not like to rely on donations for the website. In addition, asking for donations is quite embarrassing. I would like to make some stable source of income for the site. If none of the board members are interested, I plan to move to phase two and go to small businesses around town to see if I can find a few.

However, if you would like to donate, please feel free to by clicking here

However, please take note, this is not another donation drive. Yet, if you wish to donate, you can at anytime by clicking the link above.

Thank you once again. If anyone is interested in hosting, please let me know.

Sincerely,
    Andrew Tatum
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Now completely imaginary

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Elsewhere
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Do you design shopping carts, etc?? How about Flash?? I come across people who need websites sometimes. Just trying to get a gauge on what you're willing to take on.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven Lives

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta, GA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I really don't have a clue about flash; however, I know a ton of people that do know how to make it.

While I never really got into shopping carts, I really don't see how difficult it can be. If I get stuck, I know many people that do that as well.

So, worst case scenario is that it becomes a multiple person project.

However, to be honest with you, I really am not looking for huge projects right now. I can't spend a whole lot of time on that because of school and stuff. But, if you come across someone that wants a site, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

If you find a few people, I'll throw you over a couple of bucks :cool:

Thanks man, let me know.

Sincerely,
    Andrew Tatum
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Muck if AJ and them don't feel like doing large projects you can send them my direction I definitely know a pair of guys that can do very large projects including and especially shopping carts, flash, etc and I'm pretty sure I can work them into an affordable price because I know them.

This is only of course if AJ doesn't want the big projects, I'm not tryin to steal anything from anybody I'm just giving you a heads up that I know a pair of guys that can do anything you need and if you give me a quick heads up I can hook it up within a couple days at most.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Pennington was Robbed of MVP Honors

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Clewiston, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i guess i'll donate a few bucks:bling:

Thanx JT for the Sweet Sig & Avatar
    Quote Quote