Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: well that explains....................

  1. -1
    dolfan06's Avatar
    FinHeaven Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    13,116
    vCash:
    7049
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

    well that explains....................

    why russia, france and germany were so vocal about us not invading iraq, russia has been selling arms ans ammo to iraq, the last just three months ago. sources say france and germany have economical ties with em, but didn't say what they are just yet. russia has sold billions to em.
    now, if you wanna protest something, go lay down in the street over that!

    btw, 3 chemical plants that weren't revealed to the inspectors have been found!
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Penthos's Avatar
    Am I on speaker phone?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2002
    Posts:
    4,164
    vCash:
    2747
    Loc:
    Charlotte
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I read an article last week by William Saphire saying basically the same thing... France is afraid the US is going to find out that french Companies and Nationals have been using their countries Security Council Aprroval Stamps to allow banned chemicals sold by China to Saddam into Iraq...

    Its disgusting... I guess no governments motives are "pure" in this situation.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    dolfan06's Avatar
    FinHeaven Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    13,116
    vCash:
    7049
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by 13isgr81
    I read an article last week by William Saphire saying basically the same thing... France is afraid the US is going to find out that french Companies and Nationals have been using their countries Security Council Aprroval Stamps to allow banned chemicals sold by China to Saddam into Iraq...

    Its disgusting... I guess no governments motives are "pure" in this situation.
    i don't know about the chemicals from china but i do know france helped iraq build its power plants and if there is a new regime, they don't have to recognize the debt!
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    poornate's Avatar
    We may die, but our actions are immortal

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2002
    Posts:
    7,337
    vCash:
    1213
    Loc:
    northern virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    And that is their motivation. No doubt.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    ohall's Avatar
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2002
    Posts:
    26,955
    vCash:
    7157
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: well that explains....................

    Originally posted by dolfan06
    why russia, france and germany were so vocal about us not invading iraq, russia has been selling arms ans ammo to iraq, the last just three months ago. sources say france and germany have economical ties with em, but didn't say what they are just yet. russia has sold billions to em.
    now, if you wanna protest something, go lay down in the street over that!

    btw, 3 chemical plants that weren't revealed to the inspectors have been found!
    Just wait until we get in the D-06, it's going to be very shocking just how much these 3 friends of Saddam were helping him to rape and kill the Iraqi ppl.

    By the way Saddam called them his friends right before the war started.

    Oliver...
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Adam the Quarterback

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2002
    Posts:
    3,534
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: Re: well that explains....................

    Originally posted by Oliver
    Just wait until we get in the D-06, it's going to be very shocking just how much these 3 friends of Saddam were helping him to rape and kill the Iraqi ppl.

    By the way Saddam called them his friends right before the war started.

    Oliver...
    Add Dan Rathers to that list.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    12,645
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    On an island
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The good news is that the USA has destroyed all the GPS Jammers that Iraq has, so we don't need to worry about that. However, Russia needs to realize that they should have stopped this, and Iraq still has the other stuff they got (night vision). Russia deserves a lot of blame for not stopping these orders, and they should have stopped them.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    dolfan06's Avatar
    FinHeaven Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    13,116
    vCash:
    7049
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by iceblizzard69
    The good news is that the USA has destroyed all the GPS Jammers that Iraq has, so we don't need to worry about that. However, Russia needs to realize that they should have stopped this, and Iraq still has the other stuff they got (night vision). Russia deserves a lot of blame for not stopping these orders, and they should have stopped them.
    and still they protest!
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Holliday Explains Himself...
    By Larry Little in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 01:46 PM
  2. J.J. explains Culpepper is done statement
    By bluehaze in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 10-22-2006, 04:43 AM
  3. Schwarzenegger Explains Why He Went Green
    By BAMAPHIN 22 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 03:19 AM
  4. ESPN explains Ricky
    By popularwar in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-30-2005, 10:40 AM
  5. This explains A LOT
    By Peebs in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 08:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •