Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Top Terrorist Spotted 1.5 Miles From My House TODAY!!!!

1. -1
    Now completely imaginary

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Elsewhere
    Thanks / No Thanks

Top Terrorist Spotted 1.5 Miles From My House TODAY!!!!

Al-Qaeda terrorist Adnan El Shukrijumah was spotted today at a Subway sandwich store here in South Tampa. In the last few days, the FBI and FDLE put out warnings to citizens because Adnan is suspected to be in FLA.

As you may or may not know, President Bush is scheduled to visit MacDill AFB here tomorrow. And this sighting comes just a few miles north of the base (and 1.5 miles southwest of my house).

Anyway, the clerk served a man a sandwhich....and recognized him as the wanted terrorist. Then another customer, unaware of the clerk's recognition, ALSO recognized the man at the same time!! The man sensed something was wrong and bolted from the store.

A minute later, a police officer walked in to get his dinner. One thing led to another......and both eyewitnesses positively identified the terrorist. They also got a look at his car. A red, late model Pontiac Grand Prix (if I remember correctly). Unfortunately, the surveilance video was too grainy to use.

Anyway, I hope they catch this guy (if it was indeed him). Especially with the Prez coming to town.
    Last edited by Muck; 03-26-2003 at 12:19 AM.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Plant City, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah me too...I work on the base at centcom... Its kinda cool to have the prez visit... we all wish it was under better circumstances though. Im sure this guy is up to no good. There are supposed to be protest out the yang at the gates...lol. I going in at 5-6 am just to miss the damn traffic... I still will get stuck I'm sure
    Quote Quote