Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anti-War? or just Anti-Bush?

1. -21
    Adam the Quarterback

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by 13isgr81
    I think there are several types who are all joining together....

Anti-War: They against all war and violence no matter what... Watch out for them, they'll kill you if you get in their way.

Anti-"This War at this time"... These people realize that in times, war is necessary, but still in this case feel that different kinds of pressures could have been used to make Saddam comply. AND/OR they believe that the Motives are "other than" stated... i.e. Oil Control, Vendetta, Reconstruction Contracts, Distraction from the state of the Economy... and other wag the dog type theories...

Anit-Bush... Self explanatory
    There's one more category: Anti-America. Some of these "peaceful protesters" just plain hate this country. How else can you explain burning our flag and defacing monuments of great American heroes? I'm not saying everybody against this war is like this but a few in this country and a lot in other countries(FRANCE) do feel this way.

I like to hear out respectful, logical, and reason backed stances, but I have NO respect for people who back their stance with spite.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by booyeah_
    There's one more category: Anti-America. Some of these "peaceful protesters" just plain hate this country. How else can you explain burning our flag and defacing monuments of great American heroes? I'm not saying everybody against this war is like this but a few in this country and a lot in other countries(FRANCE) do feel this way.

I like to hear out respectful, logical, and reason backed stances, but I have NO respect for people who back their stance with spite.
    You haven't heard? Burning flags and bashing the government during times of war is the heights of being a patriotic American!

Oliver...
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bay Area, California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Oliver
    You haven't heard? Burning flags and bashing the government during times of war is the heights of being a patriotic American!

Oliver...
    Who said that?

Quote Quote  

4. -24
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Oliver

Oliver...
    the height of being a patriotic american is being very pissed off at a flag burning, but recognizing the rights of somebody to do so! i still think its stupid, and he better not do it in my yard, i hate litter!
    Quote Quote