Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Carnival Cruise help...

  1. -1
    banzaitrey's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2005
    Posts:
    1,211
    vCash:
    1032
    Loc:
    Southaven
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Carnival Cruise help...

    My family and I are thinking of going on a cruise on the Carnival "Fantasy" July 8 for 5 days...It will be going to Grand Turks,Half Moon Cay, and Nassau...Have any of yall traveled on this ship or been to these places...If so...Could yall give me the up's and down's and she ship or the places we will be going to...
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    A Wing Pilot's Avatar
    Section:445 Row:19 Seat:1&2

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    2,413
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Coral Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Pleae call my Inlaws. The run the largest independent cruise franchise, and can get you the best deal especially if you tell them there son in law sent you there (Ask for ron or cheryl). I go on at least 2-3 cruises a year (not this year though ) It is hands down my favorite type of vacation!!!!

    Phone: (954) 227-7772 or Toll Free: (877) 227-7775
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    NJFINSFAN1's Avatar
    FinHeaven Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    24,024
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Northern NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    My wife just had a cruise on Royal Carb a month ago, she said Nassau was a dump (Royal Carb's place), they also screwed up the room on the ship, they were to have a 3 bedroom room and they over booked and one of her friend ended up having to stay by herself.

    Cruises are one of those things like the Yankees, you either love them or hate them!
    Time To Ski


    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    A Wing Pilot's Avatar
    Section:445 Row:19 Seat:1&2

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    2,413
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Coral Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    shes better off having stayed in a room by herself the third bed actually drops down from the ceiling, and cramps an already small room. If she complained to her travel agent as well as the pursers desk usually they will remedy the situation, or give her a discount on her next cruise. I went on a norweigan cruise last year and had a similar issue, I went to the pursers desk and complained. a week later in the mail i got a coucher for $750 of my next cruise (which is a significant amount)
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    NJFINSFAN1's Avatar
    FinHeaven Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    24,024
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Northern NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by A Wing Pilot
    shes better off having stayed in a room by herself the third bed actually drops down from the ceiling, and cramps an already small room. If she complained to her travel agent as well as the pursers desk usually they will remedy the situation, or give her a discount on her next cruise. I went on a norweigan cruise last year and had a similar issue, I went to the pursers desk and complained. a week later in the mail i got a coucher for $750 of my next cruise (which is a significant amount)
    They did, the purser said to write a letter to some guy at Royal Cr, so they did, they have not heard anything as of yet.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    A Wing Pilot's Avatar
    Section:445 Row:19 Seat:1&2

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    2,413
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Coral Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NJFINSFAN1
    They did, the purser said to write a letter to some guy at Royal Cr, so they did, they have not heard anything as of yet.

    PM me the info I'll ask my in-laws to help out
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    NJFINSFAN1's Avatar
    FinHeaven Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    24,024
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Northern NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by A Wing Pilot
    PM me the info I'll ask my in-laws to help out
    I'll get all the info from my wife tonight, thanks
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    Majpain's Avatar
    Giants GM

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2005
    Posts:
    15,943
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Alabama
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Norwiegan free style crusing is the best.
    Made by YM305



    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    NJFINSFAN1's Avatar
    FinHeaven Elite

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    24,024
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Northern NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by A Wing Pilot
    PM me the info I'll ask my in-laws to help out
    Its funny, we got a letter back today from Royal Ca.

    They blamed it all on Coast Guard Regulations and the Travel agency they went thru.

    That's all and good, but the travel agency went thru them.

    They got not a dime!

    Juat a quote (we genuinely apologize for any disappointment you experienced due to miscommunication during the reservation stage.)

    ????????
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    UltraDol-Fan's Avatar
    The Id

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    4,028
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Texas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by A Wing Pilot
    Pleae call my Inlaws. The run the largest independent cruise franchise, and can get you the best deal especially if you tell them there son in law sent you there (Ask for ron or cheryl). I go on at least 2-3 cruises a year (not this year though ) It is hands down my favorite type of vacation!!!!

    Phone: (954) 227-7772 or Toll Free: (877) 227-7775
    I picture this conversation going something like this.

    "yeah, I'm calling for a cruise. I got your number from A Wing Pilot.

    From Who?

    You know, A Wing Pilot... Hello?"


    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Carnival Says No to 'Cougar Cruise'
    By BAMAPHIN 22 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 10:59 AM
  2. Cruise's
    By BE GOOD in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 12:24 AM
  3. Tom Cruise for President
    By His'nBeatYour'n in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-17-2006, 06:37 PM
  4. Dolphins cruise??
    By finjim in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-17-2005, 10:28 AM
  5. Kerry and his Hollywood Pals on a Carnival Cruise
    By PHANTASTIC 13 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-07-2004, 04:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •