Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: This is why...

1. -1
    The Human Bullet

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks

This is why...

...we should be in Iraq, regardless of W.M.D.'s. People deserve to live in a free country.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/895233.asp?vts=040420030520
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Yonkers, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yep! Great story.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Am I on speaker phone?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Charlotte
    Thanks / No Thanks
    “A person is a human being regardless of nationality,” he (Mohammed) explained today. “Believe me, I love Americans..."

Americans love you too Mohammed!

This guy IS a HERO.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Getting geeked for 2003!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Riverside, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That was cool on The O'Reily factor on Fox News, they had the people who will be the biggest losers after the dust settles in Iraq. And the nominees are:

Turkey
    Vincente Fox
    Canada's prime minister
    Democratic party
    Dixie Chicks, Martin Sheen, etc
    Peter Jennings

They left out the obvious ones like France.....
    ''I think any special accomplishment is always preceded by some adversity,'' Wannstedt said. ``If you funnel that adversity in a positive way, it can make the difference.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Riverside, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That is a great story, and one of the many lessons to learn and re-learn from it is the value of EDUCATION. For this guy had not been educated on the ways of the world and learned that Americans are not evil, he would have never helped.

There is real hope that through education, peace can eventually come to the midde east, starting with Iraq. I hope this starts off a chain of events to other countries of the region. To really slow down and almost eradicate terror, we must follow through and bring peace and stability to the region.

If this means I might have to re-enlist, so be it. I wont lie, I dont want to, but if it comes down to it, I will. Living free is the only way to live.

Let's again, and always, keep in mind our soldiers that provide our way of life for us. If you get a chance to make a difference via voting for VA benefits to something like sending over a letter, please do it.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by 13isgr81
    “A person is a human being regardless of nationality,” he (Mohammed) explained today. “Believe me, I love Americans..."

Americans love you too Mohammed!

This guy IS a HERO.
    france is not a nominee, they're already a shoe in!
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Palatka Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by LeftCoastPhin
    That is a great story, and one of the many lessons to learn and re-learn from it is the value of EDUCATION. For this guy had not been educated on the ways of the world and learned that Americans are not evil, he would have never helped.

There is real hope that through education, peace can eventually come to the midde east, starting with Iraq. I hope this starts off a chain of events to other countries of the region. To really slow down and almost eradicate terror, we must follow through and bring peace and stability to the region.

If this means I might have to re-enlist, so be it. I wont lie, I dont want to, but if it comes down to it, I will. Living free is the only way to live.

Let's again, and always, keep in mind our soldiers that provide our way of life for us. If you get a chance to make a difference via voting for VA benefits to something like sending over a letter, please do it.
    LCP...You.... are a :patriot:
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In a land far, far away
    Thanks / No Thanks

Hoo-Waah LCP!!!

After 9/11.. I seriously thought about going back in.... probably would have if I was 10 years younger...
    Quote Quote  

9. -9

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Riverside, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thanks for the kind words and reinforcement Mole and Wharf.

:patriot:
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Palatka Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thanks for the kind words and reinforcement Mole and Wharf.

:patriot:
    LCF...Wharf!

God! Family! Country!... Nothing!... And I mean Nothing!... stirs my soul and conscience more... than to hear a man speak highly of his God...."if he is a believer" his family and his country!

My father was a U.S. Army Ranger in WWII & Korea and Bronze Star recipient. My Hero! He instilled these values in me at a young age. I served in 68, U.S.Army, Nothing heroic, but I honored my obligation and went where they sent me... driving a "seatruck".

Although we've never met. I consider you... and all others who share the values of Patriotism, as brothers!

Sorry if I waxed a little mushy but that's how I feel! :patriot: :hail:
    Quote Quote