Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 21 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: *Official Finheaven Ultimate Baseball Online Team*

1. -1
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bay Area, California
    Thanks / No Thanks

*Official Finheaven Ultimate Baseball Online Team*

http://ultimatebaseballonline.com It's under the UBO tab and says download.

For anyone who wanted to be on the team but couldn't login. It's about halfway down the first post

UBO Technical FAQ

Always looking for players!

Official FH Team Page!!!

Hey guys since we had a little interest in this, I figured I'd post this in the gaming forum and seeing what we could do with it. I'm looking for more members to try out this game, and if you like it join our Finheaven team, simple as that. I don't care if you don't play much, but the highest levels will be the starters during the tournaments, (I will help anyone starting in the game) I'm going to be totally fair with everyone. What I'll do, is have every position on our team layed out, if you want to sign up, is just download the game and create a character, tell me what position you'd like to play on the team. I'll give you an official invite to the team through their website.

Anyways if you have any kind of question, comment, anything about this, just post it here. If you need help with the game, post it here. Now that we have set starters, if you're a backup or someone looking to join the team, you're probably best off just picking the position you like best (unless it's stacked already) and if you level up someone on another position I'll adjust accordingly. I'm looking to make the best team, but guys I don't require amount of playing time, just if you're going to quit the game just let me know.

What I need from you once you create your character, is your user name, and what level you are. Just so everyone knows, put all of your points into Body Strength and Speed (for non pitchers) until your high levels and then you can fill out the rest of your stats then. Once you have that done, post what position you'd like to play and we'll work from there. You can always change, I'm not even trippin.

You have to realize is even if you're not a starter, a starter might not always be able to play at every tournament game, but to move forward, you have to have a full squad (minimum 5 or 6 I believe, I want 9) or you'll be forfeited. You'll probably end up playing in a tournament game one way or another. I personally want the biggest team possible. More or less these are your tournament positions.

P: Byroan (Byroan Level 10 MIN Stats )

C: Nappy Roots (NappyR Level 10 MIN Stats )

1B: outlawd2u (outlawd Level 11 MIN Stats )
    RWhitney014 (Whit Level 1 RK Stats )

2B: Hitman13 (lilman13 Level 10 MIN Stats )

SS: Dolfan984 (JRob13 Level 29 MIN Stats )

3B: Dolphinfan2k5 (2k5. Level 16 MIN Stats )

RF: Hysterikill (Hyst Level 2 RK Stats )
    Marke27 (MarkE Level 1 RK Stats )

CF: monkey1 (T-BONE Level 11 MIN Stats )

LF: Culpepper2Chambers (EMW3 Level 10 MIN Stats )

Alts: P: Dolfan984 (Roberts Level 10 MIN), monkey1 (monkey1 Level 9 RK Stats )
    SS: (Jorden Level 10 MIN)
    Possible/Interested: Slappy8800, *Rocky Raccoon(RF), Popshark86, saves
    * = Delay until joining
    Last edited by Dolfan984; 07-21-2006 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    live it up have no worries

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rose Garden/Safeco Field/Reser Stadium
    Thanks / No Thanks
    everyone dl this game, its sweet

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    misogynistic one-liner or BUST

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    so how does this work? we form a team and play other teams? do we control our own position and stuff?

Is it 3am yet?
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bay Area, California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HysterikiLL
    so how does this work? we form a team and play other teams? do we control our own position and stuff?
    We can form a team when we get enough people, and yes we can play other teams, and even enter tournaments as a team where you can win prizes (The winner of the last tourny, everyone on the winner got a PSP)

Without a team (which I have been most of the time) you just play pickup games and level your character. If you want to keep up, you'll probably have to play pickup games anyway. I'll help as much as possible early with my pitcher, but he's almost level 10 and won't be able to go into the rookie server at that point.

When you create your character, you pick the position you play, but that just affects your stats. The game is an RPG really, as in you get experience, get levels, and build up your guys stats/skills. The position you pick in game has nothing to do with the position you play on this team. Hell my guy is a 1st baseman technically but I'm manning SS as we can see. It's the most importaint position IMO though.

I hope that cleared everything out.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    downloading...will check it out tomorrow
    Quote Quote  

6. -6

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan984
    We can form a team when we get enough people, and yes we can play other teams, and even enter tournaments as a team where you can win prizes (The winner of the last tourny, everyone on the winner got a PSP)

Without a team (which I have been most of the time) you just play pickup games and level your character. If you want to keep up, you'll probably have to play pickup games anyway. I'll help as much as possible early with my pitcher, but he's almost level 10 and won't be able to go into the rookie server at that point.

When you create your character, you pick the position you play, but that just affects your stats. The game is an RPG really, as in you get experience, get levels, and build up your guys stats/skills. The position you pick in game has nothing to do with the position you play on this team. Hell my guy is a 1st baseman technically but I'm manning SS as we can see. It's the most importaint position IMO though.

I hope that cleared everything out.
    sounds pretty sweet bro...i'll probably suck but if we get a team together, i won't stick out as much
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bay Area, California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    downloading...will check it out tomorrow
    sounds good man, go on AIM tommorow and I'll run you through the ropes
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bay Area, California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    sounds pretty sweet bro...i'll probably suck but if we get a team together, i won't stick out as much
    I'm patient man. C2C got remarkably better within level 1 to the level he is now. IMO when you play UBO Camp (I'll explain more tommorow) you should do the fielding until you get pretty much completely comfortable with it. I'd work mostly SS or 2B for the best practice. Don't get frustrated, you'll get better in no time trust me.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    live it up have no worries

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rose Garden/Safeco Field/Reser Stadium
    Thanks / No Thanks
    yes fielding is hard at first
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Hall Of Famer