Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 21 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 210

Thread: North Korea just test-launched a missile

  1. -1
    Miamian's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2001
    Posts:
    6,838
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Jerusalem
    Thanks / No Thanks

    North Korea just test-launched a missile

    CNN just broke the news. They emphasized that it was a smaller version and not long-range.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    17,876
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    In a land far, far away
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Here we go......................
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2004
    Posts:
    18,554
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    :couch:
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    The Confessor's Avatar
    Doesnt play well with others

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2004
    Posts:
    8,931
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    In a Van down by the rive
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Actually, update is that it was 2, but NORAD is saying they were not ICBM's. At least not yet...

    And its on...
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Starter

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    1,497
    vCash:
    2416
    Loc:
    la la land
    Thanks / No Thanks
    does this scare anyone? it dont me. i just dont buy it. i dont think kim jung il is as crazy as we make him out to be. if he is whats stoppin him. i mean attack already. i dont think he crazy. i think hes a bully who isnt getting his way. thats all.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    HansMojo's Avatar
    Certified Jesus Freak

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2005
    Posts:
    2,488
    vCash:
    1177
    Loc:
    Hawaii
    Thanks / No Thanks
    looks like they've launched the long range one now too:

    "North Korea test-fires at least three missiles, one of them a long-range weapon that the U.S. has been monitoring, U.S. sources say."

    Edit: that was according to the CNN breaking news banner.


    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    HansMojo's Avatar
    Certified Jesus Freak

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2005
    Posts:
    2,488
    vCash:
    1177
    Loc:
    Hawaii
    Thanks / No Thanks
    At least the test failed. What I want to know is how Kim Jong can be so dumb. It boggles the mind.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    The Confessor's Avatar
    Doesnt play well with others

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2004
    Posts:
    8,931
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    In a Van down by the rive
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PLEEZHELPUSNICK
    does this scare anyone? it dont me. i just dont buy it. i dont think kim jung il is as crazy as we make him out to be. if he is whats stoppin him. i mean attack already. i dont think he crazy. i think hes a bully who isnt getting his way. thats all.
    I am more scared of the repurcussions.



    Uhhh, have you ever seen or heard from this dude:eek:
    He is grade-1a Nutcase....:goof:

    Of course this was just a couple of test shots that fell harmlessly into the drink, but if it came down to it, and he had the capability, he might do it. If we did something to really pi$$ him off, I do think he would retaliate.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    Starter

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    1,497
    vCash:
    2416
    Loc:
    la la land
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by azfinfanmang
    I am more scared of the repurcussions.



    Uhhh, have you ever seen or heard from this dude:eek:
    He is grade-1a Nutcase....:goof:

    Of course this was just a couple of test shots that fell harmlessly into the drink, but if it came down to it, and he had the capability, he might do it. If we did something to really pi$$ him off, I do think he would retaliate.
    look dude. i spent a year in korea. on the dmz. the only thing this guy has ever done is blow lots of hot air. thats it. im not saying he wont doit. im just saying his history states otherwise. think about it. his country is dirt poor. whats stopping him. what has stopped him all these years. i mean if he was that crazy attack us. i mean hes so certain hed beat us down. go ahead and doit.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    The Confessor's Avatar
    Doesnt play well with others

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2004
    Posts:
    8,931
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    In a Van down by the rive
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PLEEZHELPUSNICK
    look dude. i spent a year in korea. on the dmz. the only thing this guy has ever done is blow lots of hot air. thats it. im not saying he wont doit. im just saying his history states otherwise. think about it. his country is dirt poor. whats stopping him. what has stopped him all these years. i mean if he was that crazy attack us. i mean hes so certain hed beat us down. go ahead and doit.
    The fact that his country is dirt-poor is a big factor. Doesnt have much to lose.
    He has continuously poo-pooed on us, and the rest of the world for that matter. He also, much to our dismay, has nuclear capability. You are probably correct, just trying to prove that he can strike back if needed, but the rest of the world keeps drawing the line in the sand, and he has no problem what-so-ever crossing that line.

    Best case scenario, China and Russia sit him down and scold him...
    Worst case scenario, a test goes wrong and hits Japan...probably by mistake....
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. South Korea Bracing for North Korean Missile Test 'Anytime Soon'
    By BAMAPHIN 22 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2013, 11:17 AM
  2. North Korea has moved long-range missile to its east coast: South Korea
    By BAMAPHIN 22 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-04-2013, 05:14 PM
  3. North Korea Tests Long Range Missile In Iran
    By Phinz420 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 10:00 PM
  4. North Korea Poised For Missile Test?
    By WharfRat in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 08:26 PM
  5. North Korea likely to have fueled missile
    By BAMAPHIN 22 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 05:50 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •