Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

View Poll Results: RE-VOTE: Vote for your next two mentors!

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • gunsnroses

1 1.67%
  • ronnie_augs

1 1.67%
  • Dolphin_Fan

1 1.67%
  • infiltrateib

2 3.33%
  • Jaj

5 8.33%
  • Bazinet37

14 23.33%
  • inFINSible

25 41.67%
  • Ohiophinphan

3 5.00%
  • EddieIrvine13

0 0%
  • DolFan31

0 0%
  • MarinoFan

2 3.33%
  • bigbry

6 10.00%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: RE-VOTE: Vote for your next two mentors...

1. -31
    Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thank you inFINSible and Dphin...it is just I am 14, almost 15, I am probaly half the age most of you guys are and am not nearly as smart as you seeing as you have had longer lives...yes I can get annoying sometimes but I do not mean to be, I just try to share my thoughts....and if I am attacked verbally I do not know any other way to respond other than calling people "gay" "stupid" etc. I am 14, I have not been here even a year but I think I have gone from a kid who thought he knew it all about the Fins to just one of the many guys who posts on this site. Let me learn, but it will take time...and I may be a pain in the ass but I'll learn from my mistakes, and then will hopefully be respected on this board...until then I will just keep posting and talking about my Dolphins.

2007 Gold Cup Champions...

United States
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    A Miami Dolphins fan, not a players fan.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando, Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Dolphins2002
    Thank you inFINSible and Dphin...it is just I am 14, almost 15, I am probaly half the age most of you guys are and am not nearly as smart as you seeing as you have had longer lives...yes I can get annoying sometimes but I do not mean to be, I just try to share my thoughts....and if I am attacked verbally I do not know any other way to respond other than calling people "gay" "stupid" etc. I am 14, I have not been here even a year but I think I have gone from a kid who thought he knew it all about the Fins to just one of the many guys who posts on this site. Let me learn, but it will take time...and I may be a pain in the ass but I'll learn from my mistakes, and then will hopefully be respected on this board...until then I will just keep posting and talking about my Dolphins.
    You're 14? Well then that explains a lot, sorry I rode you so hard. Kids will be kids.

Oliver...
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Cogito, Ergo FinFanum

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    With the Cheerleaders in the Premie Forum
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Dolphins2002
    D2K2... As you might recall, I was one of the people around here who used to call you out because, at times, you would say things that made me feel like my head would explode.

After our season-ending debacle at NE I hadda take a long break from the forums, but I'm back and I've been reading all the posts from the past week. I gotta give credit where credit is due: you win my vote for Most-Improved Poster, hands down. (Don't let that go to your head, -- remember, some of your old posts could provoke a brawl in a morgue.)

Anyway... much of what you expressed in the 'graph I quoted above is impressively self-aware, sensible, and insightful. Noone else around here has grown-up to the extent that you have in the time I've been here. You have a lot to take pride in about that.

As for that strong impulse you feel to respond sharply, I'd just offer this: Don't respond right away. Set the item aside and engage your brain in anything else that distracts you and resets your mood, at least for a few minutes. Then come back and make your point without all the heat. Then the merit of your argument will come thru more than your anger.

If you do as much to improve in this realm this year as you have in the past year, I'll be nominating you for the Nobel Peace Prize.

ps -- sorry if I come across patronizing on all this, -- just trying to give you credit for something you've clearly put some worthwhile effort into.
    Derogatory personal comments directed at other members are not allowed under the FinHeaven house rules. More members are suspended or outright banned for this than for any other violation. Please be cool so everyone can enjoy this site. When you see a violation, click the Alert triangle found at the lower left of each post. Thanks.:cool:
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Cogito, Ergo FinFanum

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    With the Cheerleaders in the Premie Forum
    Thanks / No Thanks
    OMG -- Look! I might have what it takes to be a mentor!

Let's re-re-vote. Okay?

Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Don't believe everything you think.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    your six
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
    I think we need a mentor for this thread.

For the record, I think 2002 has, as of late, been a lot better.

Let him mature under our friendship, and help guide him. Heck I remember when Iceblizzard was once a young punk who annoyed me to no end...and NOW look at the guy. A moderator!

So give 2002 a chance, and let's just let him grow up at his own pace...ok?

Peace.

look 5 posts back of your original one....
    At a television studio in Hollywood on Monday night, Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor was doing the fox trot. He probably was wearing makeup, too.
    About an hour south down Interstate 5, quarterback John Beck was on the verge of lining up his chicken nuggets in a shotgun formation.

Quote Quote  

6. -36
    The Human Bullet

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by inFINSible
    look 5 posts back of your original one....
    Excellent work D, and I see you are currently in the lead...good for you.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by inFINSible

*shameless self promotion*
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Pennington was Robbed of MVP Honors

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Clewiston, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks

Go Bazi!!!

i wish i could vote twice (bazi & Infins)
    so i voted for Bazi

Thanx JT for the Sweet Sig & Avatar
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    arkansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Go Bazi!!!

Originally posted by FinFan72
    i wish i could vote twice (bazi & Infins)
    so i voted for Bazi
    i think you did right, inFINS is a shoe in.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Don't believe everything you think.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    your six
    Thanks / No Thanks
    :o
    Quote Quote