Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Cadence Lyrics

  1. -1
    PhinPhan1227's Avatar
    Why is there a watermelon there?

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2002
    Posts:
    15,647
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    No matter where I go, there I am.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    themole's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2002
    Posts:
    4,993
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Palatka Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: Cadence Lyrics

    Thanks alot 1227! I almost didn't catch this thread. i usually just operate from my e-mail notification.I'ma :goof:
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    17,876
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    In a land far, far away
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Holy crap does this bring back some memories...

    I got people at work giving me the strangest looks as I walk the hallways calling cadence!!
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    themole's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2002
    Posts:
    4,993
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Palatka Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by WharfRat
    Holy crap does this bring back some memories...

    I got people at work giving me the strangest looks as I walk the hallways calling cadence!!

    Oh...YEA!!!! My God they took the drudgery out of traveling on footback didn't they.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    17,876
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    In a land far, far away
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by themole
    Oh...YEA!!!! My God they took the drudgery out of traveling on footback didn't they.
    You betta believe it mole... I ended service as 11M... usually in a Bradley, but started out as 11B .. just a walker, so I relied on the "colorful" cadence to keep me from going nuts! :goof:
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    themole's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2002
    Posts:
    4,993
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Palatka Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by WharfRat
    You betta believe it mole... I ended service as 11M... usually in a Bradley, but started out as 11B .. just a walker, so I relied on the "colorful" cadence to keep me from going nuts! :goof:
    I know what ya mean Wharf...I was 61D. A wave rider. No foot pounding there.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    Barbarian's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2002
    Posts:
    2,321
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Vacaville, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I still remember ours...

    My favorite

    Whaddyado witha threedollah whoooaaa

    Any thang you want to

    then kick here out the doooaaa
    My Nomination for dumbest statement of the year.
    Said regarding the 10 commandments statue.


    "This isn't about religeon! This is about acknowleging the allmighty god!"
    ~Some moron on talk radio out here.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    themole's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2002
    Posts:
    4,993
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Palatka Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by Barbarian
    I still remember ours...

    My favorite

    Whaddyado witha threedollah whoooaaa

    Any thang you want to

    then kick here out the doooaaa
    That's one of many good ones Barbarian.

    Did you check out the links that 1227 provided? They brought back some fond memories. Glad I did it...but wouldn't want to do it again.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    17,876
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    In a land far, far away
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by themole
    Glad I did it...but wouldn't want to do it again.
    Big DITTO here mole!!

    I have no regrets whatsoever... and believe me, if I was still under 35, and had the same back I had in my 20's... I'd have re-upped after 9/11...

    But.. since I'm now 37, been out for almost 10 years, and my back wouldn't put up with that much anymore...

    Here I sit, yelling HoooWaahhh at CNN!!
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    themole's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2002
    Posts:
    4,993
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Palatka Fl.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Originally posted by WharfRat
    Big DITTO here mole!!

    I have no regrets whatsoever... and believe me, if I was still under 35, and had the same back I had in my 20's... I'd have re-upped after 9/11...

    But.. since I'm now 37, been out for almost 10 years, and my back wouldn't put up with that much anymore...

    Here I sit, yelling HoooWaahhh at CNN!!
    Wharf...soldierin is a young mans game for more than just physical ability...the older we get, the more we ask...Why!:evil:

    That and the military have NEVER seen eye to eye.

    Give me your left your right your left.

    Not...may I please have your Left your right your...left
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Most ****ed up song lyrics IMO
    By Mike13 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 09:11 AM
  2. Lyrics You Like!
    By TitansFanatic in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 01:38 PM
  3. Greatest Lyrics....
    By dolfan_101 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 12:53 PM
  4. Evil Lyrics
    By !PapaCrunk81! in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2005, 02:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •