Poll: Are the Dolphins ready to challenge the Patriots?
Thank you for voting. See below for the results from across SportsNation.
(Your responses are in bold text.)
1) Which team will win the AFC East?
67.0% Miami Dolphins
30.4% New England Patriots
1.3% Buffalo Bills
1.3% New York Jets
2) How many teams will make the playoffs from the AFC East?
3) Which team has the best offense in the AFC East?
65.3% Miami Dolphins
33.2% New England Patriots
1.1% Buffalo Bills
0.4% New York Jets
4) Which team has the best defense in the AFC East?
57.2% Miami Dolphins
37.9% New England Patriots
3.0% Buffalo Bills
1.9% New York Jets
5) Who is the best coach in the AFC East?
52.5% Bill Belichick, Patriots
45.4% Nick Saban, Dolphins
1.1% Dick Jauron, Bills
1.1% Eric Mangini, Jets
6) Whit unit for the Bills is most likely to improve significantly?
83.0% Defense (32nd in the league last season)
17.0% Offense (28th in the league last season)
7) How many games will Daunte Culpepper start this season?
8.6% 10 or fewer
8) The Dolphins remade their secondary, replacing Sam Madison, Tebucky Jones, Reggie Howard and Lance Schulters with Will Allen, Andre' Goodman, Renaldo Hill, Deke Cooper and Jason Allen. What's your take?
44.6% Minor upgrade
25.5% Significant upgrade
14.2% Minor downgrade
12.4% No change
3.2% Significant downgrade
9) Who will finish the season as New England's primary runner?
51.7% Corey Dillon
48.3% Laurence Maroney
10) Who will start the most games for the Jets at quarterback this season?
62.3% Patrick Ramsey
37.7% Chad Pennington
Total Votes: 467