Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Witcher 3

1. -1
    It's Huge

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Playstation LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalHydra logo

The Witcher 3

Release Date: May 19th (under a month bitches!!!)

The Wild Hunt has always been thought to presage war, great plagues and death. Their origin unknown, these ghastly riders instilled fear in the hearts of men and are believed to be capable of stealing people’s spirits, that would later on be joined to the ominous cavalcade. They come at night, in the winter, and their appearance is always preceded by the Aurora Borealis. Capable of destroying entire settlements overnight, the Wild Hunt is a force deadlier than anything the Witcher has ever faced.

16 pieces of FREE DLC....Free Mother ****er...FREE!!!

Open Letter from Marcin Iwiński, co-founder and Joint CEO of CD PROJEKT RED.

“We love games. We love collecting them, playing them, and everything connected to that experience. Every time we reach out for a new release, we expect to be taken care of. We expect support if we encounter any problems, we love updates constantly improving the experience, and we feel really special when we receive free content that gives us more than we initially paid for. It doesn’t have to be huge, it can be an awesome skin for a character, or an extra sword, or armor.

Unfortunately this treatment is quite rare these days. As gamers, we nowadays have to hold on tight to our wallets, as surprisingly right after release, lots of tiny pieces of tempting content materialize with a steep price tag attached. Haven’t we just paid a lot of cash for a brand new game?

As CD PROJEKT RED, we strongly believe this is not the way it should work and, with The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, we have decided to do it differently. Cutting to the chase, everyone who buys Wild Hunt will receive 16 specially prepared DLCs absolutely for free, regardless of platform. You don’t have to pre-order, you don’t have to buy any special edition to get them -- if you own a copy of Wild Hunt, they’re yours. This is our way of saying thank you for buying our game.”

Regards,
    Marcin
    Giant Open World

Sail through open seas, dive in search of long lost artifacts or gallop your mount into combat—the world of the Witcher beckons to be explored. Visit the luxurious and corrupt city of Novigrad, face the frigid cold of the wind-swept Skellige islands, and challenge the dark forces roaming the forlorn, war-ravaged No Man’s Land. While on the road, use your special witcher senses to hunt down ferocious monsters and earn gold. Do anything you want, anytime you want!
    over 100 hours of story

Intuitive combat

Brutal, tactical and highly responsive, the combat system of The Witcher elevates skirmish mechanics to an entirely different level. Fight foes intimately, one on one, or seamlessly switch from one enemy to another as you devise your own strategies to beat the countless opponents in the game. Use the crossbow to bring down monsters just out of reach, and employ real world physics as your weapon—smash foes into walls and use the environment to your advantage.

I have to say, I am more excited about this game then anything else coming out this year...

Tannehill is the greatest...(I say this for the safety of my family)
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    King William, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Holy s***! Thanks for posting CT...this looks fantastic. I have never played any of The Witcher games but you better believe this will be in my PS4 on May 19th. Looks like this could give Dragon Age a run for the money.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins LogoDolphins Homer
    Played every Witcher game since release and I won't miss this one.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    It's Huge

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardAndrsn View Post
    Holy s***! Thanks for posting CT...this looks fantastic. I have never played any of The Witcher games but you better believe this will be in my PS4 on May 19th. Looks like this could give Dragon Age a run for the money.

I have heard (from rumored reports) that people who have played the game have said it is the best RPG they have ever played...not to get you too excited.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins LogoDolphins Homer
    Quote Originally Posted by ConvenientTruth View Post

I have heard (from rumored reports) that people who have played the game have said it is the best RPG they have ever played...not to get you too excited.
    In my opinion not that surprising if true. There have been some damn good / great RPG's but every single one had things you could definitely improve upon.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Lumberjack Batman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Can't wait for this.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Diecast:
    Medieval
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbV_HL0pSyM
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    It's Huge

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Gamespot piece on the size of the world....

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/wit.../1100-6426784/

I won't post images of the map (some may not want to be spoiled), but if you click the link it shows the map....
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Lumberjack Batman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardAndrsn View Post
    This will blow the crap out of Dragon Age. It may not win as many awards due to political BS, but it's almost sure to be a far better.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    King William, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thanks for the videos CT. I am not familiar with CD Projekt but from watching that first video I am really impressed.

I love what they stand for. I dont play a lot of games but RPG are my favorite...i loved Skyrim and I am enjoying Dragon Age...I showed this to my wife and now I am going to have a battle on my hand for ps4 playing time.

Super stoked!
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Scranton, Pennsylvania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins Homer1972 Dolphins LogoXbox Logo
Gift received at 03-18-2014, 10:36 PM from DisturbedShifty
    Ive been thinking of getting this game ... it looks like a fantasy version of RED DEAD REDEMPTION. However, I didn't play the previous two ... do I have to play the previous ones to understand this one?

Quote Quote