Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gaming Forum 101 -- XBL Gamertags | PS Network Names | Wii Friend Codes

1. -11
    live it up have no worries

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rose Garden/Safeco Field/Reser Stadium
    Thanks / No Thanks
    :whew: thanks god for mor.

Quote Quote  

2. -12
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    good job mor! i hope this one madden thread works
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Moderator's Warning:
    While I inderstand the joke, that image is WAY too offensive to post in here... C'mon man.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    He's Backkkkk

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Maryland
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Majpain
    The Mor needs Mod powers.

:yeahthat:
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Rock and/or Roll

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lexington, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Majpain
    The Mor needs Mod powers.
    Then he can refer to himself in third person as the mord.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Giants GM

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Alabama
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phinpunk14
    Then he can refer to himself in third person as the mord.
    Made by YM305

Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Mark my words, I'll get mine

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ok, while I have been part of some of the bickering and such in this forum I'd like for you to try and be a little stricter Mor. I think you're a great mod and all but if anything shows that you've got quite a bunch on your hands it's that you had to delete about two or three pages worth of posts all this morning. I don't care if it's me that gets the smack in the face just, I'm tired of this place being a warzone. We're talking about video games in here, geez.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan Dupree
    Writing good things about Zach Thomas is like writing good things about Jesus. I could write, but really every one knows.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mor View Post
    • Use the correct thread – This rule applies to all forums. If there is already a Madden thread, why do you think we need another one? We don’t. Make sure your topic requires a new thread before creating one.
    • No smack talk – It’s perfectly fine to be a fan. Nintendo fans, welcome! Sony fans, Welcome! Microsoft fans, Welcome! It’s perfectly fine to pull for your favorite developer and/or manufacturer. It is NOT ok to bash the competition simply because you’re a hardcore fan.
    • Don’t hijack threads – This is another one that applies to all forums, it’s just being re-stressed. If the thread is about Sony’s launch titles, there is no reason you have to talk about how Microsoft’s launch titles were better (unless it’s brought up throughout discussion). Keep your posts in the right place.
    • Have some fun – Remember, games are here to have fun. Getting bent out of shape because someone says your game sucks defeats the purpose of games. We’re all in here for a common purpose and that’s to discuss video games.
    That just needs to be reiterated to everyone.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    m.i.a.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolfan5000 View Post
    Ok, while I have been part of some of the bickering and such in this forum I'd like for you to try and be a little stricter Mor. I think you're a great mod and all but if anything shows that you've got quite a bunch on your hands it's that you had to delete about two or three pages worth of posts all this morning. I don't care if it's me that gets the smack in the face just, I'm tired of this place being a warzone. We're talking about video games in here, geez.
    dude wtf are you talking about.

seriously mor's one of the only cool mods around...thats y i pretty much stick to the gamin forum. no offense to some of the other ones, but they swing there power around or threaten you with it sometimes i see too often... mor doesnt and thats a good thing.

so why not grow up and dont post crap you shouldnt in the 1st place.... since you seem to know the rules so well.... and dont instigate people either - that simple man.

theres no need to be stricter or anything - just dont go trying to get him in trouble with the main admins or whatever they are; cause you cant control yourself. i think mor and the majority of people on these forums trust that we can act like adults and not need constant monitoring.
    NO Snitchin :m83:
    - Live and Die like a Man.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scatman View Post
    dude wtf are you talking about.

seriously mor's one of the only cool mods around...thats y i pretty much stick to the gamin forum. no offense to some of the other ones, but they swing there power around or threaten you with it sometimes i see too often... mor doesnt and thats a good thing.

so why not grow up and dont post crap you shouldnt in the 1st place.... since you seem to know the rules so well.... and dont instigate people either - that simple man.

theres no need to be stricter or anything - just dont go trying to get him in trouble with the main admins or whatever they are; cause you cant control yourself. i think mor and the majority of people on these forums trust that we can act like adults and not need constant monitoring.
    I never said Mor wasn't a cool mod but I guess he's a victim of circumstance. I never tried to get him in trouble in fact I want him to be stricter so he doesn't get into trouble. If the things that have been going on for the past month or two continue... I don't know.

I never claimed to know the rules so well; I was looking out for Mor dude.
    Quote Quote