As some may know, weĂ˘â‚¬â„˘ve had a couple of donation drives this past year, and while none of them covered the cost of hosting, they both did fairly well. However, it has come to a time that the staff and I must take action to find another source of revenue for the website, other than the normal donation drive.
Thus, as some members mentioned in the last donation drive, we are pleased to announce that we will begin to offer a premium membership. While every member will be able to enjoy the experience of Finheaven & Co, a person with Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“premium membershipĂ˘â‚¬Âť will get a lot more out of the site.
So, what does a premium membership get you?
* You will have a voice in site decisions or changes, which usually only the staff has a say in.
* You will receive monthly updates about FinHeaven & Co. Such information will include what plans the staff has for the site, what expenditures we encountered, what revenue we gained, and other great Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“inside information.Ă˘â‚¬Âť
* All this information will be included in your exclusive Premium Membership forum.
* You will enjoy the message boards in an Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“ad freeĂ˘â‚¬Âť format, with the exception of the Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“God Bless Our Country & All Those That Defend HerĂ˘â‚¬Âť advertisement, respectively.
* Also available will be free web space. We will give you your own website, which will be in the format of username.finheaven.com. You can use this web space for pictures, wallpaper, avatars, etc.
* Finally, you will receive your own @finheaven.com email account. You can use this account for anything. You will be able to check your email through Outlook, online, or by forwarding.
So, those are all the Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“perksĂ˘â‚¬Âť of becoming a Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“premium member.Ă˘â‚¬Âť So, what will the cost be for this service? For just $84 a year ($7/month or $.23 a day!) you can become a premium member. Also, note that only 30 spots are open for this membership. Once 30 members join, that will be itĂ˘â‚¬Â¦ until someone leaves.
Please note, however, that you are, in no way, Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“aboveĂ˘â‚¬Âť any other member. We are all part of the FinHeaven family, and some people simply can not afford the cost.
In conclusion, if you are interested in becoming a part of the process of making FinHeaven & Co grow, this is for you. You will know what the staff does in a monthly report, and you will become part of the decision making process for the website. Remember, this membership is just $84 a year, the same cost for Dolphins Digest, and we both know which service is better . If you wish, you can pay annually, semi-annually, quarterly, or monthly. However, if a payment is missed, it will be considered that you no longer wish to be a member, unless you contact me in advance.
So, if you are interested please contact me so we can get this going. I look forward working with you all in making FinHeaven & Co better.
PS: If you choose not to take advantage of the Premium Membership, please do not feel left out. We will always keep our eyes and ears open to new suggestions, no matter who they are by. We will not treat any member differently.
Thank for your time. I am positive that with your help, FinHeaven & Co will become the largest unofficial Miami Dolphins website out there.
EDIT: Become a Premium Member and ENTER to win some great Dolphins stuff like...
One member can receive two car flags...
One member can receive two car magnets
One member can receive one snack helmet
And the members that win a prize from the above will also receive a Larry Csonka Commemorative Coin.
Note, only premium members will be in this drawing AND the drawing will not start until there are 30 members. In addition, none of the mods/admins that are in this memberships can participate. So, that would mean you would have a 1 out of 25 chance in winning, as there are 5 staff members in the membership as of right now.
If you have any questions, please let me know.